+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Class balance needs addressed

Default Class balance needs addressed

I'm sure this has already been brought up but this issue is getting old and seems to be almost a way to push the sale of their new souls/calling (primalists) which i am all for, i want trion to make money, i myself spend a lot of money on rift. With that said though, i dont think its fair to all the other classes that primalists are close to 500k higher in dps than mages, clerics & warriors. Rogues are definitely trying to hold on but they are the only ones even close to primalists.

With that said, i think i would rather you buff the other classes than to nerf primalists and rogues but something needs to be done imo.

Sorry to make another QQ post. Just really tired of being completely stopped by primalists with no eternal & green essences.

With all that said, im not asking for any other class to be on top or even for them to be 100% the same across the board, i know balancing is an extremely hard issue but i definitely think we can bring the gap a little closer than it currently is.
    Last edited by dayzed; 07-31-2017 at 09:39 AM.

With that said, i think i would rather you buff the other classes than to nerf primalists and rogues but something needs to be done imo.

wut?

with primalists able to score +1.5m dps they can easily kill 3/4 irotp bosses under 4 mins o.o

i doubt thats what we want, killing bosses in just mere mins, that will ruin the content!

lets instead nerf primalist and rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Semiso View Post

wut?

with primalists able to score +1.5m dps they can easily kill 3/4 irotp bosses under 4 mins o.o

i doubt thats what we want, killing bosses in just mere mins, that will ruin the content!

lets instead nerf primalist and rogue
    Good point

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Semiso View Post
    primalists able to score +1.5m dps they can easily kill 3/4 irotp bosses under 4 mins
    No, 10 Primalists burn Beligosh in 11 secs. Thats means they will kill every Boss in Irotp in under one minute.

They link the Parser on discord.

Taken from Discord Class Chat:

https://thumb.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/_...a49ce3-png.jpg

I would say thats warrior, mages and clerics are on the same damagetable. Primalist and rogue not. But it not only Damage. You will see thats the Healing Chats are equal to the damageranking.
    Last edited by Sing; 07-31-2017 at 04:25 PM.

I would agree with the above posters last statement.

Mages, clerics & warriors do seem to be close. I wouldn't say they are 100% even, but within reason.

I see they added some primalists changes in today's patch. Hopefully this has helped.

+ Reply to Thread