+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: DPS

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Irondwarf View Post
    I would say basicly the same . Primalist > Rogue > Warrior/Cleric > Mage. Thats what i observed.
    Similar experience so far

Primalist >>> Rogue > Mage/Cleric > Warrior at near highest gear range and highest raiding level.

Shadowlander

Probebly you have to deal with iT, iT always was like this and iT always wil

Primalist >>> Rogue > Mage/Cleric > Warrior
    I've seen warrior 890k dummy 67 parse, is really warrior the last dps in the game at the moment ?

Default My vision of this class dps

Hi all, I'm ok with all primalist and rogue are front of all other class.
    I have 2 mains, a mage and a primalist. My mage have soft cape of critical power, all frag level 15, nice essence, and many good stuff make 700k on dummies on pyro and same in harb. My primalist 6500 critical power, frag level 12, normal essence make 1 millions + dps on dummies on primal lord (full melee and full mono no disconnect) / 800k in derviche/predator (range spe with 1-4 buttons so easy to play) / 850-900 vulcanist (range spe with mega burst like warrior tempest). SO yes there is a problem.

What I think, is not to up mage or cleric or war, but nerf Primalist and rogue. Why ???? Cause if we want more challenge to make raid, it's not to up all of class
    Exemple we make Normal TD, we have 3 rogues dd / 1 primalist dd or assist / 1 cleric dd / 1 mage dd. And was pretty easy to have check dps. If group go with 6 mages / cleric dd (for exemple) will have lot of more challenge to end bosses and need to have all good stuff and gameplay to down bosses. YES THIS IS WHAT WE ASK : CHALLENGEEEEEE

(PS:Sorry for my english, and hope its an understanding post^^)

Sword of Telara

After every expansion a few op specs pop up and everyone starts to argue.
    Usually at the end of each expansion every calling is in a good spot and op specs are removed. Then the new expansion arrives with new rules and the mess starts all over again.

The whole calling/skill system in Rift is way to complex to not have at least a couple of devs working full time on it. If someone is doing more damage than others (even if it "just" 10%), it needs to be changed asap, not months later or never.

If you like to compete with others it completely destroys the fun when you have to constantly play against unbalanced specs over a long period of time.

As it looks with every expansion Rift is getting more complex but there is less time to balance the complexity.

To solve this Rift should at least allow players to switch callings like they can switch roles.
    Then everyone can play the current op spec and all the anger and endless discussions between callings would end.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kreezhem View Post
    I've seen warrior 890k dummy 67 parse, is really warrior the last dps in the game at the moment ?
    That would be Overlord and since the spec is physical it will not show the right dmg on the lvl 67 dummy. Level 70+ mobs have roughly 23% physical reduction while they have 15% nonphysical (lvl 67 dummies have both reductions 15%). And then it comes to the fight designs and if an Overlord is even viable (5m center to center range with no disconect), and temp is quite a bit behind that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirxe View Post
    The whole calling/skill system in Rift is way to complex to not have at least a couple of devs working full time on it. If someone is doing more damage than others (even if it "just" 10%), it needs to be changed asap, not months later or never.
    There is only one dev that works on classes/souls, and i'm not really convinced that it's his only job in Rift.

Ascendant

For those who still trying bs...

This is what happens when you stack 10 primalist.
    You cannot do this with 10 rogues btw, not even close.

Beligosh LFR TD from 100% to 0% in 11 seconds.
    DPS-beligosh.jpg

And even better LFR TD Final Boss from pull to dead in 27 seconds. (285% faster than 2nd place)
    DPS-malannon.jpg

This game is starting to turn into a joke.

Now feel free to beat these times with 10 rogues or any other 10x class composition.

I will be waiting.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; 07-28-2017 at 04:41 AM.

Plane Walker

That's kind of cool. Reminds me of Everquest 1, where Wizards killed raidbosses in a few seconds with manaburn

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    That's kind of cool. Reminds me of Everquest 1, where Wizards killed raidbosses in a few seconds with manaburn
    Bright Wizard for Warhammer online.

LoL the stupidity is real.

Shadowlander

clerics are definately high tier dps now, maybe learn to play the right specs. i have a cleric in my raid group and hes doing well over 1mil on every pull, he gets up to 2mil on aoe.

Plane Walker

Vulcanist/Predator/Primal Lord Spec

Pug Irotp Run:

General Silgen: 1.37 m DPS
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-28_210353.jpg

High Priest Arakhurn: 1.19 m DPS
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-28_210347.jpg

Equip far away from BiS:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-28_210721.jpg

A BiS Primalist will probably be well over 1.6 m DPS !

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    I believe everyone other than Keyens know something is up.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    I believe everyone other than ...... know something is up.
    Give the devs a chance. The souls are new. I am pretty sure they will fix it soon.

Soulwalker

Bamul
    Vulcanist/Predator/Primal Lord Spec

Pug Irotp Run:

General Silgen: 1.37 m DPS
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-28_210353.jpg

High Priest Arakhurn: 1.19 m DPS
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-28_210347.jpg

Equip far away from BiS:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-28_210721.jpg

A BiS Primalist will probably be well over 1.6 m DPS !
    I would love the legendary scything strike being nerved, because it synergizes much too well with legendary ethereal beam and skill shot and legendary molten wave, but i hope the new speccs won´t be nerved into ground because I love to play primal lord and i love to play the new 24 vulcanist, because it makes a little more primalist specs viable except of this stupid rng-based maelstrom. Please Keyens, just nerv legendary scything strike and make dazing blow a real interrupt and leave the rest of the specs as they are.... thanx in advance... ;)
    Last edited by Angormage; 07-28-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Soulwalker

Default how can it be....

For those who still trying bs...

This is what happens when you stack 10 primalist.
    You cannot do this with 10 rogues btw, not even close.

Beligosh LFR TD from 100% to 0% in 11 seconds.
    DPS-beligosh.jpg

And even better LFR TD Final Boss from pull to dead in 27 seconds. (285% faster than 2nd place)
    DPS-malannon.jpg

This game is starting to turn into a joke.

Now feel free to beat these times with 10 rogues or any other 10x class composition.

I will be waiting.
    Last edited by FateStayNight; Yesterday at 12:41 PM.
    1 like
    how can it be, that half of <khalim´na> was banned because of what they did on Drekanoth of Fate and that these 10 Primalist get no Punishment? Just something to think about ;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast