+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Riane
  • 1 Post By Artewig

Thread: karuul alerts for tracking all debuffs from all classes

Plane Touched

Default karuul alerts for tracking all debuffs from all classes

hello there. i wanted to ask if anyone knows some karuul alert set, or some other ways, to track all the overwritable debuffs (and eventually buffs) from ALL classes.
    because usually in a 20 men raid we have archon + oracle/bard and sometimes bm... it's very painful for example to overwrite archon debuffs with oracle curses and/or bard and bm's...
    i remember that some time ago i saw something like this but cannot find anymore...
    thanks a lot everyone can help!!!

Rift Disciple

Choco's Cooldowns offers a feature for those.
    Aloyra- -Mage- -Last Dawn- 9/9 + 2/2 HM | CoA 4/4 Hm + 2/2

Quote Originally Posted by SirCoqaLot View Post
    Choco's Cooldowns offers a feature for those.

Don't use K Alerts. Its a crutch for those who don't really learn mechanics, it hasn't been updated since 2013, it constantly breaks and people always ask to share alerts. With it on, those people still die to the mechanics it is supposed to help them with lol.
    ~PlagueWolf
    Guild Master
    <The Royal Guards of Valhalla>
    https://rgovrift.wordpress.com/~Webpage
    https://discordapp.com/widget?id=170354469744148480~DISCORD

Quote Originally Posted by PlagueWolf View Post
    Don't use K Alerts. Its a crutch for those who don't really learn mechanics, it hasn't been updated since 2013, it constantly breaks and people always ask to share alerts. With it on, those people still die to the mechanics it is supposed to help them with lol.
    Let me know when you're done reading through Arak's buffs to see if you should interrupt Wea... Oh wait... Cast finished...

To answer the OP, kalerts allows you to add multiple abilities to one alert. In the "Buff" section, you can type in "Orchestra of the Planes,Lava Field" and if either one of those are active, it will trigger the alert. I took the time to create all of the alerts, however, I found Choco's Cooldowns way easier to accomplish the same task so that's what I use.
    Last edited by Artewig; 05-27-2016 at 07:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by PlagueWolf View Post
    It's not a replacement for knowing what's going on around you. But it is a nice tool to use. And why is sharing something a bad thing?

KBM is a nice tool.

I've not had K-Alert ever not tell me what I want it to tell me.

If you use zero add ons and can do your job grats to you. But don't tell others not to. They are to good a tool not to use them/

Gadgets is a wonderful tool as well.

Plane Touched

thanks for the answers. anyway, i found these alerts really working and do the job amazingly, they will track your debuffs and will activate if a debuff from another class is being applied.

these ones are for the two curses from Oracle:
    Curse of Consumption
    Code:
    KA:Curse of Consumption:al9GVeNpNj0EKgzAQRa/iAcSaVGNlVjYqdNOFtTtB0hgloEaSuPD
    2TQql5c8i82D+I4CghW1mh9CRZXoSFjypXR5CbHKdAqpWsy+blWoNqd6X1+xpI4w0lq1chFQNLFB
    jUDqghTEh3bURnvydQpHV1TXPs5oWVYIJKSF2Ki+KXRo5WiiZZafueevYS87SHr3krqDjvq5XY89
    /ddEwGEAoTYCkGJKLH+QCtLq3VeNf6CM4x+477RdjvxHnxFC/AQwkULg
    Curse of Frailty
    Code:
    KA:Curse of Frailty:aDLNNeNo1jssKwjAQRX+lH1BqEvsQZlVTC25caN0VSmwmNVAaSSLSvzf
    xwZ3FzIE5M0Chg8csVrSZF3ZCD5G0IRfEh16mpLVCz35Na3fHJWlQ4eIw5UaKxKiEm5ewUo+BPK3
    DiH4LUJdVwdsdyZt91XBWMSBBHtUk5KyVh0Z4semvx17c9Kz9OujRLK4fo2owalBfVSalA0oJg7J
    gkO9i0RDgh1N3OMeOfuRbEp7v/pjFqQz3GLRv4/FIbg

+ Reply to Thread