+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Primalist Future Souls

Default Primalist Future Souls

A thought occurred to me. (and this may have been previously answered by Trion) but, as they release primalist souls, are they going to be free? considering they were released with 6 souls, and the 7th was paid( however, part of a game wide soul bundle) they are what 3-4 souls short of the standard calling. Also, I wonder what roles they are planning for the future, I know there was a leak of a support soul which is good. I am hoping they also release a raid healer soul, and another melee dps soul. if they add a support, a raid healer and another melee soul that would make the primalist a complete calling in my eyes. Also if they do release a raid healing soul, it would be great if they would clean up the preserver soul to be more suitable for tank healing.

also as a side bar, would be nice if the melee soul was fire based to synergize with maelstrom.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Sorores View Post
    A thought occurred to me. (and this may have been previously answered by Trion) but, as they release primalist souls, are they going to be free? considering they were released with 6 souls, and the 7th was paid( however, part of a game wide soul bundle) they are what 3-4 souls short of the standard calling. Also, I wonder what roles they are planning for the future, I know there was a leak of a support soul which is good. I am hoping they also release a raid healer soul, and another melee dps soul. if they add a support, a raid healer and another melee soul that would make the primalist a complete calling in my eyes. Also if they do release a raid healing soul, it would be great if they would clean up the preserver soul to be more suitable for tank healing.

also as a side bar, would be nice if the melee soul was fire based to synergize with maelstrom.
    Free? HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

No, they will certainly NOT be free. Even people who spent the 100 dollars on the Wilds Pack will have to pay for the extra souls.

No, they will not be.
    I believe the plan is a pack of 4 souls sometime in the future.

It will probably be a separate pack.

The hope would be that it'd either be the cheapest or second cheapest on the Store so far though; considering it'd be only 4 souls (or would they 'boost value' by adding more stuff?) and it already would basically require the Wilds Pack.

We'll see.

Support, raid heal, pure st melee burst and solo soul(druid like) or 2nd tank soul would be me my choice.
    Last edited by Soulshield; 04-30-2016 at 04:53 PM.
    Prof. Akylios passenger of the Choo Choo train
    Member of the Cosmic Flame Trooper Squad
    Ex-Beidl of <Transcendent>

+ Reply to Thread