+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid Warrior Builds , suggetions please

Shadowlander

Default Raid Warrior Builds , suggetions please

Hello, I have a Warrior with currently reaver and tempest roles. I want to be a better Raider. However, even with fair, utility range/Aoe damage, they don't seem to have adequate single target damage.
    Assuming i have good Tier 1-3 gear, I would like to find 1 or 2 roles / souls that could put up descent dps numbers for either Single target, Aoe, or preferably both.
    Reaver i enjoy, but need a rotation templet. Any warrior Dps Raider suggestions? ty

Champion

Melee pure ST -> Paragon
    Melee with some cleave -> Riftblade (its just slightly behind paragon but with high cleave burst potential)
    pure AE -> Champion
    Range -> Tempest

<Transcendent>

Shadowlander

Default TY

Thank you Filrii , Paragon looks good, what actual souls are good to side with paragon? and do you know where i can find a build / rotation / macro for Paragon somewhere? pls & ty

Champion

I would recommend you the following guides
    Simple Riftblade --- this is a good guide for beginners, because riftblade is easier to play with Deliberate Strikes, even though its not max dps.
    Paragon

otherwise here a simpler paragon rotation which doesn´t relay that hard on good Ping and no serverlags.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...gon-guide.html
    Last edited by Filri; 02-25-2016 at 10:26 AM.

<Transcendent>

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Rastifann View Post
    Thank you Filrii , Paragon looks good, what actual souls are good to side with paragon? and do you know where i can find a build / rotation / macro for Paragon somewhere? pls & ty
    There are guides for all the specs mentioned by Firlii in the warrior guide section of this forum.
    Paragon
    Tempest
    Riftblade
    Champion
    There is also a video guide for paragon which you might find helpful
    Just here for the spreadsheets

Shadowlander

Default Thank you Both

Thank You both I want to be a good Contributing raider warrior. Will try your suggestions for sure. Only hope and pray Trion does not do to Paragon riftblade etc , what they did to Reaver

Nice to get such swift and helpfull feedback, kudos to you both ^^

T1:
    Not everything is melee friendly here. If you were limited on time, I'd go with Riftblade and Tempest. Riftblade is good on everything in Rhen of Fate. It's also good on Bulf, playable on Izkinra if you can melee that fight, and not bad on Jinoscoth and Yrlwalach, although Paragon will outperform it if CDs aren't out of whack.

T2:
    Reaver is surprisingly still decent in several fights in T2. It's good on Estrode, Rune King Molinar and Matron. Otherwise, Riftblade is decent on most fights, since many require cleave. Riftblade works in every fight in IGP too.

T3:
    Absolutely everything in this tier is melee-able, if not outright favoring melee. Paragon is your friend here, with Riftblade for some fights that need cleave (Pagura and Arak). Tempest is also good on Pagura, and workable on Fauxmire if you need someone in ranged. Reaver isn't needed.

TL;DR:
    Riftblade, Paragon, Reaver, Tempest

Shameless self promotion: My Paragon guide
    Last edited by DarkDaemon; 03-03-2016 at 07:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread