+ Reply to Thread

Thread: critical power. is it work properly?

Rift Disciple

Default critical power. is it work properly?

I was wondering about critical strike values and one man suggest me to use pts for tests.
    so I had few tests and was confused a bit.

I've got a lvl 65 rogue (marksman) equip 3 full t3 sets with 3 different bonuses and test it by 1k swift shots unbuffed.
    critical strike chance seems works correctly, but critical power works at least strange. with cp 4.7% (from stats sheet value), I had critical hit values ~129% of normal hit. with 28% of cp, I had ~140%.
    also I did one test just for fun and had interesting results - naked character (without any equipment except starting bow without stats) had critical hit values ~150% of normal, while in stats sheet, it had only 0.1% of cp

so I miss something, or cp works not properly?
    Last edited by vxsw; 11-05-2015 at 12:00 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by vxsw View Post
    I was wondering about critical strike values and one man suggest me to use pts for tests.
    so I had few tests and was confused a bit.

I've got a lvl 65 rogue (marksman) equip 3 full t3 sets with 3 different bonuses and test it by 1k swift shots unbuffed.
    critical strike chance seems works correctly, but critical power works at least strange. with cp 4.7% (from stats sheet value), I had critical hit values ~129% of normal hit. with 28% of cp, I had ~140%.
    also I did one test just for fun and had interesting results - naked character (without any equipment except starting bow without stats) had critical hit values ~150% of normal, while in stats sheet, it had only 0.1% of cp

so I miss something, or cp works not properly?

It yes work proper
    Innito@Typhiria <Apotheosys>

4/4 RoF - W1 5/5 MS - W1 3/3 TF - W1 8/8 BoB - W3

+ Reply to Thread