+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best class of the following?

Shadowlander

Default Best class of the following?

Which of the following classes are best for PvP in terms of burst damage, survivability, and utilility.

Paragon, Shaman, Pyromancer, or Nightblade.

Also please view like and subscribe to my buddies new YouTube channel! Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs3iwqLLQkc
    Last edited by Damascius; 09-01-2015 at 06:58 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Nice way to get some views...btw worst mm ive ever seen.
    Last edited by N3okorrales; 09-01-2015 at 09:18 PM.

No Cleanse Soul?

Also, you have your utilities all lined up there on the side but don't use them. You used your interrupt once and your movement buff a few times. A really nice combo (Especially against those that aren't good at melee) is your knockback+root. And I'm sure your healers would have appreciated a purge now and then.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    No Cleanse Soul?

Also, you have your utilities all lined up there on the side but don't use them. You used your interrupt once and your movement buff a few times. A really nice combo (Especially against those that aren't good at melee) is your knockback+root. And I'm sure your healers would have appreciated a purge now and then.
    You forgot the over macroing(cs and lf), not using(and not even on his bars) barbed shot,bulls eye or DES,full casting strafe etc etc.
    Last edited by N3okorrales; 09-02-2015 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by N3okorrales View Post
    You forgot the over macroing(cs and lf), not using(and not even on his bars) barbed shot,bulls eye or DES,full casting strafe etc etc.
    True. At first I just left LF and CS in the macro, but then I realized that it's not any harder to manage in PvP than PvE. I can't believe I didn't even notice no Barbed Shot either.
    Last edited by Artewig; 09-02-2015 at 01:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Damascius View Post
    Which of the following classes are best for PvP in terms of burst damage, survivability, and utilility.

Paragon, Shaman, Pyromancer, or Nightblade.

Also please view like and subscribe to my buddies new YouTube channel! Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs3iwqLLQkc
    burst damage? paragon! survivablity? nightblade! utility? pyro! fun to play? shaman!

not clicking that link.

Prophet of Telara

Paragon is more fun to play than Shaman by miles.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Planetx View Post
    Paragon is more fun to play than Shaman by miles.
    i disagree. shaman > para any day, any time.

Quote Originally Posted by phartoute View Post
    i disagree. shaman > para any day, any time.
    Great in what? Shaman playstyle is not fun at all, it is basically a regurgitated 1.x champion with range capabilities. Warrior didn't have range spec at that time. It is missing the best things from champ as well which was LW or no fear bomb. It is even more basic than what warriors had in the beginning of Rift with champ where we had a level cap of 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Shaman playstyle is not fun at all, it is basically a regurgitated 1.x champion with range capabilities...
    Wut?

Sham has; damage, damage, damage and damage.

You live and die by how quickly you can mince your opponents, it's the adrenaline rush class in PvP.

Plane Walker

Shamans are scary, man

(looking at you starplatinum)

Depending on how you spec your NB, you can have some nice utility, but I personally like to run a spec with higher DPS.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Great in what? Shaman playstyle is not fun at all, it is basically a regurgitated 1.x champion with range capabilities. Warrior didn't have range spec at that time. It is missing the best things from champ as well which was LW or no fear bomb. It is even more basic than what warriors had in the beginning of Rift with champ where we had a level cap of 50.
    really?

you mean the most dynamic and bursty melee spec "isnt fun"?

a 1.x champion could kill 2 mages, a stealthed rogue and another warrior using a single skill, i would like to see THAT happen with the current shaman.

Shadowlander

lol idk about the other but i can guarantee pyro has the worst survivasbility, probably the worst in the whole game

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by phartoute View Post
    really?

a 1.x champion could kill 2 mages, a stealthed rogue and another warrior using a single skill,
    i hope your exaggerating with this, theres no way that theres a 1 shot for cahmpion, if there is, then all warriors should die

Quote Originally Posted by TerraBomb View Post
    i hope your exaggerating with this, theres no way that theres a 1 shot for cahmpion, if there is, then all warriors should die
    You didn't play in Vanilla did you?

Champion would just corned beef everyone to death and teleport around the warfront with riftblade because back then PvP was all about most abilities in the game being capable of one shot shenanigans.
    Cheesecakesandwich - Mage 70 | Wrecking - Warrior 70
    Italiansausage - Cleric 70 | Snaplemouton - Rogue 67
    Primalsandwich - Primalist 70
    I'm a grand connoisseur of the most delicate dish known as the poutine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast