+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Why, oh Trion, Why?

Shadowlander

Default Why, oh Trion, Why?

Why Tempest Soul has been left to rot in oblivion?It seems that every other soul has better DPS than Tempest (pyro,inq,reaver <lol>,Marksman etc.) When Trion are you going to show some love at this soul? i like this class, i have fun with tempest and i don't want to spec Reaver(lol again) to be in parse with other DPSers.Lightning FTW!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bizhub View Post
    Why Tempest Soul has been left to rot in oblivion?It seems that every other soul has better DPS than Tempest (pyro,inq,reaver <lol>,Marksman etc.) When Trion are you going to show some love at this soul? i like this class, i have fun with tempest and i don't want to spec Reaver(lol again) to be in parse with other DPSers.Lightning FTW!
    Reaver is hands down the best ranged dps soul in Rift, hence Tempest isn't really necessary. Well of course you can be the focus fire bot, which is pretty much the only purpose for tempest rightnow, as long as reaver stays the same.

Phs

buff Riftblade

Soulwalker

Default yeah, why?

Buff tempest and remove new reaver and give us the tank back that we all miss, problem solved!
    while you are at it, buff liberator, warlord, beastmaster and riftblade. Seriously has anyone ever played beast master, liberator and riftblade? they are all superfluous and really, really awful

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by jake95 View Post
    Buff tempest and remove new reaver and give us the tank back that we all miss, problem solved!
    while you are at it, buff liberator, warlord, beastmaster and riftblade. Seriously has anyone ever played beast master, liberator and riftblade? they are all superfluous and really, really awful
    I play beastmaster, tempest and liberator and personally love that combination for a support build.. but I'm also not topping any DPS charts anytime soon... or probably ever.. lol.. but as a support spec I wouldn't expect to top any DPS charts anyway..

I would however, love a buff for beastmaster, tempest, and liberator.. so make it happen Trion! You have my "support" for that.

Soulwalker

Default tanking buff

Give reaver a tanking buff similar to the one riftstaler rogue has would be a quick fix to the absence of everyone's favorite tank back in the days. It's a fact that practically no one played tank, ever. You get instant admission to instances if you queue as tank, and it takes hours and hours if you queue as dps. Hence, it can't be gainsaid that it was a brilliant idea to make a dpslike tank at the expense of some defense, making tanking a bit more challenging too.

Just fyi, when specs like Marksman is left to rot over a year, you should lower your expectations
    Cleric

You want them to fix....tempest!?

How about Elementalist, which hasn't really got any love since Ember Isle?

How about Marksman that's apparently been rotting away since SL?

How about Warlord and Champion, which are also subpar DPS compared to the Mighty Reaver?

XD
    Eithel - 65 Rogue - Faeblight
    Hinokage - Eventual 65 Mage - Faeblight

Tbh tempest, beastmaster and liberator don't really need buffs. Maybe give beastmasters those physical/magical debuffs that all other support spec has but that's it.

Warlord and riftblades though...yeah... they are subpar in raids right now.

Reaver needs a nerf, period.
    Serale@Faeblight

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Meowy View Post
    Tbh tempest, beastmaster and liberator don't really need buffs. Maybe give beastmasters those physical/magical debuffs that all other support spec has but that's it.

Warlord and riftblades though...yeah... they are subpar in raids right now.

Reaver needs a nerf, period.
    I didn't say they "needed" a buff.. just that I would love to have one.. buffs are like cookies... and who doesn't want a cookie?!
    Last edited by Ahnastashia; 08-10-2015 at 05:48 PM.

Plane Touched

Stop talking about buffing everything. Buffing stuff is what got us to this point. First, nerf a few things. Nerf reaver and nerf zerker proc. Then we can have a real conversation about balance.

NMT T1: Cleared
    NMT T2: 10/11 HK | 4/4 iGP HM

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDagger View Post
    Stop talking about buffing everything. Buffing stuff is what got us to this point. First, nerf a few things. Nerf reaver and nerf zerker proc. Then we can have a real conversation about balance.
    Fixing/Nerfing ice zerker will kill many fotm rogues.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ahnastashia View Post
    I didn't say they "needed" a buff.. just that I would love to have one.. buffs are like cookies... and who doesn't want a cookie?!
    https://www.playwithoreo.com/

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDagger View Post
    nerf zerker proc.
    Not yet! I still haven't gotten Draum Ra.

But in seriousness, I would rather have the problems be nerfed before taking a look at what's sub par. There are some things that are sub par now that might not need as much change after other stuff gets nerfed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Easiest way to fix the game:

Nerf everything down to Sentinel/Tempest/Riftblade/Paladin/Phys Tact/Bard/Champion(yes aoe should be forced melee, would spice up cq again also lel)/Beastmaster(again forced melee) for all souls and callings, bring back melee modifications of vanilla and give us completely new, fresh content for once.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast