+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sedvick

Thread: Simple specs!!

Ascendant

Default Simple specs!!

Hey just looking for opinions and anecdotal evidence. What do people think are the simplest specs in this game? All classes/specs are up for the choosing!
    \

Warrior. Pretty much everything.

Soulwalker

Easiest to play or easiest to play correctly? Saboteur is the easiest to play, however, there are very few who play it correctly. Personally, I think Reaver is the easiest to play when you look at how little damage output you lose by condensing the rotation. I also think it's tough to compare difficulty between roles. As for healing, I think either Purifier or Physician is easiest, however I haven't used chloro much and I've never played Liberator so my opinion isn't very credible in that regard. I haven't tanked enough to really say which class has the easiest tank spec, though Justicar and Riftstalker are pretty easy, especially when you look at Justicar's healing potential and Riftstalker's threat generation and movement. As for support, I have only played bard and while it takes practice, it's a very easy rotation with little variation.

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by Reticularize View Post
    Hey just looking for opinions and anecdotal evidence. What do people think are the simplest specs in this game? All classes/specs are up for the choosing!
    Shaman.

/10chars
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    Shaman.

/10chars
    Well, according to http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ant-think.html, you may be right with that :P
    Athanil@Gelidra <Harshmallows>
    -- 11/11 HK | 8/9 MoM | 4/4 CoA NM --

+ Reply to Thread