+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Classe changes

Default Classe changes

Hi everyone,
    I have played every calling and every specc in this game and would like to discuss my recommended balance changes for you and mb generate a sorted list for the Devs so they can do something.

Rogue
    Tank give it a tank rangefinisher and change the dps/tank stance to offgcd , let the dpx stance proc planar splash right now its dps neutral to swap in the dps stance

MM- no change needed
    Assa- all right, mb change serpent strike to something more surpior then an offgcd spell in your macro

NB- all right
    Bard- buff the ST heal by 50-100% and buff the heal finisher/skills by 50-100% (not the cadence passive heal)

Physcian-buff the 61er version(mb increase the heal value of the 51+ skills) a bit but keep the hybrid

Ranger- open world/beginner specc really weak in NTE and PVP and pls keep this

Tactican- boost its dmg by mb 5% or mb change the later talents so something usefull or change the 30% dmg reduce from a 6 channel to something more "fun" the hybrid specc deals nice AOE dps for the fact that it has a raidcd

Sabo- idk what to say you can play it with 1 button or 5 and the difference is mb 10-15% dps but i think nothing should be changed

Bladedancer- need a 15% dmg boost or something useful but rogue alrdy got NB so i dont think a huge change would be necasary

Warrior
    Reaver - nerf the ST dmg of builder and finshers by 5-10% buff the AOE builder/finsher by 20% and reduce plaguebringer to 50% (not sure i thinks right now its 65% value) the goal is to keep reaver as easy dps specc and as range aoe soul but not as BIS st specc mb increase the cd of the slow void by 30sec

Paragon - buff its dmg by 5% (mb buff way of the wind)

Riftblade- fix icy burst still bugged for 1 years (only 50% of its real critvalue) increase the dmg of the AOE finshers by 300-500%

Champ- not change needed
    Tempest- good spot no change needed
    VK- increase the dmg of the 6sec channel right now its a dps lose in ST fights
    Paladin- give a small shield CD

Warlord- change it to a viable bg specc (but not like it was at lvl 60) 10% more health, 5-10% less incoming dmg, 10m range on builders mb, or buff its dmg by 6-8% and its a viable pve dummyfight specc

BM- give it a skill like / 2min cd puts all known Bm dots on the target (but care with the thengar weapon mb the dps gain would be to high)

Heal- Buff the dps skills / heal skills are allright

Cleric
    Inqui - buff the ae dmg a bit
    Shaman- increase the aoe dps by 25-40% OR let the aoes spread lightning hammer or something like that

Oracle- fix the bug with the healskills (50% less then tooltip) nothing else

Tank- DPS stance offgcd pls and the interrupt has a hidden 0,2sec delay (i cant prove this but i noticed this often and someone told me this aswell)

Druid- idk what we wanna do with this specc its 7-10% behind shaman and i think thats ok

Defiler- buff the hot and feedback by 300%, buff feast of the fallen, decrease the manacosts of explosvie growth slighty, increase its dmg by 2-5% overall (but this is not needed at all)

Puri- reduce the amount of the heals by 35% and increase the shield value by 5-10%
    Warden- i would recommend to buff the dps skills by 200% to make it a raid viable specc the heal aspect seems ok

Senti- 40% reduce offgcd, new feature after you casted all 3 invocations your target gets a buff reduce incomming dmg by 10% and place a medium shield on them 10-15 intern cd, reduce the cd of vigilence to 60 or 90sec and mb reduce the manacost of the big invoc. by 10-20%

Caba- buff its dmg on 2-4 targets by 10-15% not 100% sure how excalty i would change this but cabas 2 target dps is just poor in comparsion with all over callings

Mage
    Pyro- ok
    Harb- IN PROGRESS BY DEV
    Chloro- OP as **** dont change something rather nerf it
    Warlock- 3-5% dmg buff, empowerd darkness to 50 charge, no cd on deaths door and increase its duration by 2sec (but keep its dps the same) this change is mainly to keep the rotation a bit easier

Tank- dpsstance offgcd, reduce manadrain of mana ageis by 10%, increase the heal by 100-200% right now its kinda useless

Dom- fix transfenrence its gives your target mana (cant imagine how many wipes on thengar this spell alrdy causes) buff the 61er to 25% dmg or decrease the cd of all aoe by 10-15sec // mb give dom a toggle // malvevolent bolts hits 5 targets but decreases the dmg by 30%

SC(61)- nothing to change
    Necro- put the massgrave masterie in 61er and increase the dps by corpse explosion by 10-20%

SC/hybrids- only stormbringer is a good one the other ones are all behind pyro so nothing have to be changed

Ele- idk keep it as useless specc this specc would requiere a big rework (mb something like jumping around and dealing medium dps)

Archon- i like the way its right now but mb buff the 40+ archon skills

TY for your time if i forgot something pls fell free to post something
    Last edited by DarkSystem; 06-03-2015 at 07:20 AM.

Soulwalker

Default My opinion on Cleric changes

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSystem View Post
    Cleric
    Inqui - buff the ae dmg a bit
    Shaman- increase the aoe dps by 25-40% OR let the aoes spread lightning hammer or something like that

Oracle- fix the bug with the healskills (50% less then tooltip) nothing else

Tank- DPS stance offgcd pls and the interrupt has a hidden 0,2sec delay (i cant prove this but i noticed this often and someone told me this aswell)

Druid- idk what we wanna do with this specc its 7-10% behind shaman and i think thats ok

Defiler- buff the hot and feedback by 300%, buff feast of the fallen, decrease the manacosts of explosvie growth slighty, increase its dmg by 2-5% overall (but this is not needed at all)

Puri- OP specc dont change something
    Warden- i would recommend to buff the dps skills by 200% to make it a raid viable specc the heal aspect seems ok

Senti- 40% reduce offgcd, new feature after you casted all 3 invocations your target gets a buff reduce incomming dmg by 10% and place a medium shield on them 10-15 intern cd, reduce the cd of vigilence to 60 or 90sec and mb reduce the manacost of the big invoc. by 10-20%

Caba- buff its dmg on 2-4 targets by 10-15% not 100% sure how excalty i would change this but cabas 2 target dps is just poor in comparsion with all over callings
    I disagree with that Cleric changes.

Inquisitor
    Issues:
    - Singletarget a little bit behind other Classes
    - Other Classes with same/slighty more DPS have more mobility
    - Not that much "Passive-AoE"-Potential like other classes.
    Suggestions:
    - Increase damage of Vex and Scourge by ~20% and nerf the damage of BoR/BoJ to adjust the Overall-DPS. I Think an overall increase of ~5% would be fine.
    That chage would also bring two other effects.
    1.) The DPS-Loss of movement wouldn't be that high
    2.) Increasing the DPS-Potential on 2 targets.
    That change shouldn't hurt PvP that much, too.
    - Reduce the cast-time of Souldrain to 1 Second. (2 Sec cast on 1 sec GCD feels kind of bad)
    - Let the Cleric-DOTs damage nearby enemys while the Maintarget is affected by a channel-ability of the same Cleric.

Shaman
    Issues:
    - Singletarget a little bit behind other Classes
    - Other Classes with same/slighty more DPS have more mobility
    - Some "Anti-Fun" Abilities
    Suggestions:
    1.) Let Punishing Strike increase the duration of Eruption of Life on the Enemy by 5 seconds
    2.) Make "Ride the Lightning" an oGCD Abilitie and reduce it's cooldown by 5 seconds
    3.) Let "Rush of Strength" only go on Cooldown, when Massive Blow has a running cooldown
    4.) Increase the duration of Deep Freeze by at least 0.5 seconds (It is frustating if you couldn't get of 3 GCDs inside the 3 sec debuff-window because of game performance)

Justicar
    Issues:
    - No strong %-Damage Reduce

Suggestions:
    1.) Let Doctrine of Glory reduce incoming Damage by 50% when it is used while Total Assurance is active (Or let Total Assurance Increase Doctrine of Glorys %-Damage reduce by 30%)
    2.) That oGCD "Mien of ..."-Change suggested by OP would be ok, but not necessary

Oracle
    Issues:
    - Absorbs are weak, compared to Bards healing
    - Some Anti-Fun abilities

Suggestions:
    1.) Give Insignia of Protection a 1 Minute Duration (or same mechanic like Corroded Defense with +15 sec duration per active Emblem)
    2.) Let Emblem of Ice increase Insinia of Protections Absorb
    3.) Make Glacial Mark an oGCD Ability
    4.) Fix the bug with Icy Cascade not getting the +300% Healing benefit for 3 active emblems (that 300% increase doesn't work)

Purifier
    Issues:
    - Too much single target healing/shielding output
    - Some Anti-Fun / Strange Abilities
    - Makes sentinel totally useless in PvE, due to same heal/absorb output

Suggestions:
    1.) Reduce Ward of Flames, Scorchings and Fires heal by ~50%
    2.) Reduce the Cooldown on Fiery Will by 30 seconds
    3.) Reduce the Cooldown of Flame of Life by 30 seconds
    3.) Reduce Rite of the Forges Cooldown by 60 seconds
    4.) Increase the absorb of Gathering of Flames by 100% , increase the Cooldown by 1 minute and let it hit 20 Players
    5.) Give Ward of Scorching a bonus effect to make worth using more often. (Like increase incoming Absorb on the target by 20% for 10 Seconds)
    6.) Allow all 4 Signs (with mastery) or make them more powerful.

Warden
    Issues:
    - No reason to play a warden (due to boss design and stronger warrior heal)
    - Worst Tank Healer
    - Orbs and Downpour have a bad value

Suggestions:
    1.) Warrior heal is fine, so give Warden a "very very very nice to have" - Utilitiy spell, like Healing Flood, decrease incoming damage by 10%.
    2.) Increase healing done of Healing Spray and Soothing Stream by ~100%
    3.) Increase healing done of Downpour by ~500% (Make it a ~20k HPS Heal which is the double of spamming Healing Catarac, should be fine for a Cooldown spell)
    4.) Let the AoE Healing Orb apply a Buff to the targets hit, with decreasing incoming damage by 5%
    5.) Let the Singletarget Healing Orb reduce incoming damage by 5% while active.
    6.) Let Glassy Reflection become a buff.

Sentinel
    Issues:
    - No reason to play a sentinel (due to boss design and better purifier,chlormancer or rogue healing)
    - No utility
    - to long cooldowns
    - Most of the hard-hitting bosses hit so hard, that a sentinel can't heal the tank to 100% before the next, lethal, hit comes in. The interaction with a shielding Purifier or Rogue isn't necessary because they heal enough by their own to heal AND shield the tank.

Suggestions:
    1.) Give Vigilance a 30 second Cooldown with 60 sec Duration (makes senti a super effective tankheal)
    2.) Change Light of Redemption, to let it heal the target for the full amount of the used evocation. (Gives senti the spot on fights where 2 or more tanks take tons of damage)
    3.) Make Healer's Covenant oGCD (reactive tank CD feels bad with GCD)
    4.) Make Healers Haste also reduce the clerics GCD by 0.5 sec (like old Cabba spell) and reduce the cooldown by 1 minute
    5.) Reduce Nyol's Hopes cooldown by 1 minute. (2min Cooldowns are outdatet)
    6.) Increase Divine Calls healing by 500% (~8k Heal on 5 targets is a bit low for a 1 min CD)

Cabbalist
    Issues:
    - Some strange abilities
    - Bad dual-target DPS

Suggestions:
    1.) Make Tyranny of Death also strong on single target DPS, when 1 Target Buff is active.
    2.) Increase Tyranny of Death damage with 5 Target Buff

Defiler
    Issues:
    - Some strange abilities
    - Some Anti-Fun

Suggestions:
    1.) Make Feedback an oGCD Ability
    2.) Reduce casttime of Pain Transmission to 1.5 seconds
    3.) Make Feast of the Fallen more like a life-steal Abilitie which heals all affected mates by 3% of their damage done

Druid
    Issues:
    - lower DPS than other DDs
    - Pet based class with weak pets

Suggestions:
    1.) Let the Faerie Healer hit 5 targets at default and 20 with active Buff. Increase the Healing by 100%
    2.) same for the Faerie DD, Increase the Damage by 100%
    3.) Increase the Damage of the Satyr Destroyer by 100%
    4.) Let Thorns of Ire stack with Spotters Order, etc.
    Transcendent @ Gelidra
    Cleric
    T1 Clear
    T2 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSystem View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I have played every calling and every specc in this game and would like to discuss my recommended balance changes for you and mb generate a sorted list for the Devs so they can do something.

Rogue
    Tank give it a tank rangefinisher and change the dps/tank stance to offgcd , let the dpx stance proc planar splash right now its dps neutral to swap in the dps stance

MM- no change needed
    Assa- all right, mb change serpent strike to something more surpior then an offgcd spell in your macro

NB- all right
    Bard- buff the ST heal by 50-100% and buff the heal finisher/skills by 50-100% (not the cadence passive heal)

Physcian-buff the 61er version(mb increase the heal value of the 51+ skills) a bit but keep the hybrid

Ranger- open world/beginner specc really weak in NTE and PVP and pls keep this

Tactican- boost its dmg by mb 5% or mb change the later talents so something usefull or change the 30% dmg reduce from a 6 channel to something more "fun" the hybrid specc deals nice AOE dps for the fact that it has a raidcd

Sabo- idk what to say you can play it with 1 button or 5 and the difference is mb 10-15% dps but i think nothing should be changed

Bladedancer- need a 15% dmg boost or something useful but rogue alrdy got NB so i dont think a huge change would be necasary
    A 20m finisher for Riftstalker would be nice, but it's not very often that I'm tanking from range so the RS 20m builder and Head Shot works fine. Also, as for Stalker Phase, I can't really say there was a time that I actually needed it so it being on gcd isn't a huge deal.

As for MM, personally, a change I would like to see is have the damage of deadeye shot and hasted shot increased a bit and have Rapid Fire Shot's cd be 1 minute to line up with Bull's Eye Shot, but that's just me.

For Assassin, you really shouldn't have Serpent's Strike in your macro and should be using it when it procs so not sure why it would really need changing.

Can't say much for nb or nb/sin, haven't been playing the two for long.

For Bard, your group shouldn't be relying on the bard for extra healing. The only benefit I see to increasing the bard heals is healing dungeons easier with it.

Physician is a very strong ST healing soul and I think increasing the 51 point and above abilities would make it overpowered, if not just unbalanced. The only change I personally want is to have Life Insurance last longer like Latent Blaze, but that's more of a want than a need.

Ranger (Supposedly) is getting a rework to become a soloing soul, so that's more or less taken care of.

Tactician really needs to just be completely redone if Trion ever wants it to be more than a hybrid soul or a fun-to-play-with-because-flamethrowers soul

For Sab, I don't use it a ton anymore, but I wouldn't mind seeing what Trion could do with it as far as improvements go.

For Bladedancer, I'm not sure why you're comparing the AoE to NB. Sure NB has really nice AoE burst, but Bladedancer's is much stronger. I would use NB for ST fights where there might be AoE, while Bladedancer is for AoE fights where there may be ST. Bladedancer is plenty powerful as it is, so not sure why a change is really needed there.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Jaypee View Post
    Oracle
    - Absorbs are weak, compared to Bards healing
    - Some Anti-Fun abilities
    Maybe we just play with bad bards, but i find oracle shields to be kind of op compared to bard heals, but maybe thats just me. I'm usually averaging 10-14k absorbs a second in RoF as oracle and 20k+ absorbs a second on 20 mans (depending on encounter of course), where i'm seeing bards getting maybe 3-7k HPS in RoF and 7-12k HPS in 20 mans
    Last edited by jabnlab; 06-03-2015 at 02:24 PM.
    Jabnlab@Hailol <impulse>- lvl 65 Cleric 1300 hit-
    9/12 T1 5/11 hk 4/4 IGP 1/4 IGP HM

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by jabnlab View Post
    Maybe we just play with bad bards, but i find oracle shields to be kind of op compared to bard heals, but maybe thats just me. I'm usually averaging 10-14k absorbs a second in RoF as oracle and 20k+ absorbs a second on 20 mans (depending on encounter of course), where i'm seeing bards getting maybe 3-7k HPS in RoF and 7-12k HPS in 20 mans
    Thats true, in an aura fight scenario.
    But most of the time there are small auras (which would eat your oracle shields) and phases where AoE-Healing is needet.
    The big advantadge of the bard is, that he can control his healing output if he wants to.

1 Heal finish is like 6-7k Heal on 10 persons + the passive healing
    Transcendent @ Gelidra
    Cleric
    T1 Clear
    T2 9/11

+ Reply to Thread