+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: DPS Rankings (Current)

Soulwalker

Default DPS Rankings (Current)

I want to see current dps rankings for raid fights. Is there a website like worldoflogs to see the numbers people are pulling? Could anyone post their raid screenshots that are up to date with the latest patch? I'm curious before I start the journey as a DPS class.

If you want to play something only because it is "the best" then you're just asking to be disappointed.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Soulwalker

No, I want to see the top 5 classes and base my decision in that way. Why be a subpar dps class when you can be the best?

Quote Originally Posted by jcooper0101 View Post
    No, I want to see the top 5 classes and base my decision in that way.
    You're in luck, only 4 classes in Rift, so all are in the top 5.
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

Because it could shuffle any patch.

Plane Touched

I want to see current dps rankings for raid fights. Is there a website like worldoflogs to see the numbers people are pulling? Could anyone post their raid screenshots that are up to date with the latest patch? I'm curious before I start the journey as a DPS class.
    Please, before we go down this road, you need to understand something. The soul system in Rift makes it fundamentally different than every other MMO. There is NO, I repeat, NO best dps "class". There is only optimal specs for specific encounters. All classes can do competitive dps. It is very well balanced right now. There are, of course, specific encounters where specific souls shine, but there is no best right now (nor has there ever really been). That is not how this game works.

NMT T1: Cleared
    NMT T2: 10/11 HK | 4/4 iGP HM

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDagger View Post
    Please, before we go down this road, you need to understand something. The soul system in Rift makes it fundamentally different than every other MMO. There is NO, I repeat, NO best dps "class". There is only optimal specs for specific encounters. All classes can do competitive dps. It is very well balanced right now. There are, of course, specific encounters where specific souls shine, but there is no best right now (nor has there ever really been). That is not how this game works.
    Thank you very much for pointing that out. See that's the answer i was looking for

LOL, why are people being deliberately obtuse. Is there or isn't there a dps ranking site for the OP to look at? Yes/No?

Telaran

u can always be a reaver.. and play with 3 macro buttons.. and do over 60k dps.. without even trying.. idk if its the best but definitely less work than the other souls.. aswell as u can reach over 45k dps with crappy gear too.. Maybe u wanna try warrior that has the reaver soul.

Tho i warn u as a warrior ull be playing reaver for pretty much damn near all the content.. 80% of the time..

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by LordBladex View Post
    u can always be a reaver.. and play with 3 macro buttons.. and do over 60k dps.. without even trying.. idk if its the best but definitely less work than the other souls.. aswell as u can reach over 45k dps with crappy gear too.. Maybe u wanna try warrior that has the reaver soul.

Tho i warn u as a warrior ull be playing reaver for pretty much damn near all the content.. 80% of the time..
    I'm ok with that.... as long as my damage is high! :P

I'm ok with that.... as long as my damage is high! :P
    To be honest, every class is competitive. For a fight that is pure Single Target, you could see any of the classes at the top, although for the most part, I do have to say I see fewer mages near the top than any other class. If you were to pick a class right now, I think choosing either rogue or warrior would be your best bet, however, as said before, that can change.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by LordBladex View Post

How do I create a reaver warrior? Do I need to purchase any other souls?

How do I create a reaver warrior? Do I need to purchase any other souls?
    I think the top reaver spec has Tempest as a sub soul which is from the Storm Legion Soul pack, but I could be mistaken since I don't play warrior.
    Last edited by Artewig; 06-01-2015 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Soul... Not Storm... Oops
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    I think the top reaver spec has Tempest as a sub soul which is from the Storm Legion Storm pack, but I could be mistaken since I don't play warrior.
    Yeah, current top Reaver subspec is 8 Tempest 7 Paragon.
    Rahka@Wolfsbane

Telaran

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#3...ikGGay/2f|PK_0

u can use this if u dont have storm legion souls for tempest can go riftblade or go into warlord ur choice really. this was my set up when i didnt have the soul packs now i have them all so meh @.@ lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast