+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tanks and they recommend stats?

Telaran

Default Tanks and they recommend stats?

I know there are many similar threads in here and persons have shared they knowledge already. Thanks a lot for it.
    Still i feel i am missing wich i am trying to look for from here. If anyone know how to anwser on my questions that would be great.
    Oh and remember when you read this thread and my questions i am not trying to get max possible stats in here. Rather then wich should be
    just enough for its difficult and not getting whacked down first two hits.
    Some people may figure it out what i am trying to ask in here.

WARRIOR - PALADIN - VOID. (without buffs).
    - Recommend -%/ratings for physical damage reduction/armor and for spell Resist?
    - Recommend Block/guard and mininum Dodge -%/rating?
    - Recommend endurance(life amount)?

For what purpose? And what difficulty? People did experts with 105k HP on release, but now that's super low.
    The answer is get as much endurance as you can. When you have a choice and endurance is similar, guard > block > dodge.
    If/when you get there, get guard at least to 10% (some say to 12%), then concentrate on block.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    For what purpose? And what difficulty? People did experts with 105k HP on release, but now that's super low.
    The answer is get as much endurance as you can. When you have a choice and endurance is similar, guard > block > dodge.
    If/when you get there, get guard at least to 10% (some say to 12%), then concentrate on block.
    Oh yes i forgot to mention that. High end and i got my anwsers already just a moment ago.
    Well somekind of a anwsers.

Something like this...
    STATS:
    Armor: 150k
    Endurance: 4k+ (between 120-130k) depends at a healers reaction speed, and skill level of him/her.
    Guard: 2300rating (so i add that 10%+ in here as you mentioned it).
    resistance: 4k+
    Block: high as you can.
    Last edited by Diemore; 04-16-2015 at 10:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread