+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jabnlab

Thread: need druid pvp build

Telaran

Default need druid pvp build

Any anoying druid pvp build?

Dont have any pay soul. Need just anoying druid build which can put out some dmg and good survive as always i am going to battle 1st so almost all the time i am 1st target, so i need good build which can survive a bit and if nessesary 1v1 to kite someone while someone will help to kill it or to kill it myself.

Dont offer inq or play healer, i have them bouth. Just wana build to anoy some ppl in pvp just

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by vampydaras View Post
    "druid build which can put out some dmg and good survive"
    Does not exist for pvp.

Plane Touched

I dont know of anyone, nor have I seen anyone using druid in pvp.

If you wanna annoy people, cabalist has loads of crowd control that can get annoying, but has low survivability so you need to make sure you have a healer around. The only thing I find more annoying then cab is mage's Dominator...i swear if i get turned into a squirrel 1 more time, lol
    Jabnlab@Hailol <impulse>- lvl 65 Cleric 1300 hit-
    9/12 T1 5/11 hk 4/4 IGP 1/4 IGP HM

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Skollvaldr View Post
    Does not exist for pvp.
    I am asking becouse i had meet few druids who suvided my brust of inq and wit rly anoying self healing and decent dps killed me , but fight was long it was in 50-59lvl wf.

I'm not sure if link works or not, posting from my phone. Not much has changed with Druid from SL so most vids are still viable. Look up kraiden3 on YouTube, he has plenty of druid vids. Be forewarned, playing Druid will mark you as a bad though. - lol.
    Corinze@Wolfsbane

I used druid in pvp. but after I kept missing so much I stopped using it. Don't know if they fixed it.

It could be a great spec if there was some more effort put into developing it. The mana draining issue is a real problem with druid. A dom can drain you away and leave you suiciding yourself to get back mana pretty easily.

Flash, a Dom draining a Cleric's mana, effects all the souls not just Druid. Druid only suffers heavy mana usage from aoe spells. There are very few times a Druid would be aoeing in warfront. Besides all that, it is still better for your team to have the Dom drain your mana than the healer standing next to you, if you forgot to interrupt the drain - right? If your one of those Clerics with no pots or drinks, go get some. Even old SL pots work since mana is still capped at 17k.
    Disconnects are no greater than Shaman, just add a ranged spell to your melee macro, problem solved.
    Most don't role Druid in a warfront because, of the extra work it requires to manage all your abilities to keep the DPS just under par from Shaman. Your DPS will suffer greatly if you rely on one or two macros.
    Corinze@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread