+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake
  • 1 Post By reh2kbbb

Thread: Whats the easiest way to get to 65?

Rift Chaser

Default Whats the easiest way to get to 65?

Just wanted to know what's the easiest way to level to 65 without having one of those instant level to 60 thingies? A while back I had quit the game because 50+ it felt too long level. Now that I have more time I want to get at least 1 of each class to level 65. I have about 5 50's a few that are 51 but its just so slow compared to the levels before that. I get that its supposed to be slow but not this bad.

From 50-60, do quests in the Storm Legion zones, not Mathosia.

From 60-65, quest in the Plane of Water.
    Last edited by Muspel; 01-18-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Rift Chaser

Easy? afk battlegrounds or IAs*

Effective? IA's to 50, quests and dugeons to 65 from there

*don't actually do this
    BOO!

story quests with XP pots + patron

Rift Disciple

I am gonna be <fill-in with an appropriate word> here...

Easiest way to level 65 - PLAY THE DANG GAME! SHEESH...

That way, when you do get to level 65, you actually know something about your build and won't look like a complete idiot if you go raiding, experts, etc...

Man... tooo many people looking for the mystical "easy" way to do things...

<rant over>

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by reh2kbbb View Post
    Actually, the easiest way would be to make somebody else play the game for you.
    Quack?

Prophet of Telara

Head to SL zones at 48-49 and do the Storyline quests only. Hop back and forth between the two continents Dusken and Brevane. That will net you gear and good XP. Tag in on zone events you come across, but don't waste your time chasing down every last carnage mob or doing non-story sidequests that have you doing tedious busywork in the arse end of nowhere. Queue for random dungeons while you go as those are nice xp and drop gear. At 58 you can head to NT zones in Goboro Reef. Do the same things there - focus on the Story quests, tag Events, queue for random dungeons.

To mix things up, join up for random Instant Adventures. The fastest to get done by far are those in Silverwood and Freemarch.
    I will not delete my characters for an unwated server merge.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Islesi View Post
    Head to SL zones at 48-49 and do the Storyline quests only. Hop back and forth between the two continents Dusken and Brevane. That will net you gear and good XP. Tag in on zone events you come across, but don't waste your time chasing down every last carnage mob or doing non-story sidequests that have you doing tedious busywork in the arse end of nowhere. Queue for random dungeons while you go as those are nice xp and drop gear. At 58 you can head to NT zones in Goboro Reef. Do the same things there - focus on the Story quests, tag Events, queue for random dungeons.

To mix things up, join up for random Instant Adventures. The fastest to get done by far are those in Silverwood and Freemarch.
    You should do all carnage quests in NT zones otherwise you'll end up having to grind a lot more notoriety at 65 to get your faction runes.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by reh2kbbb View Post
    I am gonna be <fill-in with an appropriate word> here...

That way, when you do get to level 65, you actually know something about your build and won't look like a complete idiot if you go raiding, experts, etc...

Man... tooo many people looking for the mystical "easy" way to do things...

<rant over>
    I am pretty sure I got a good grasp of the game by level 50. I been playing since day 1 of this game as well as the beta. I played the game when we were real "ascended" before all the content nerfs. When experts actually needed a support person, before they butchered cleric healing back when rogue damage sucked unless you were a SAB. You know the good old days. I did take a few breaks here and there but I have kept up until the level 50+ content came out. The xp rate was just too slow for me so what I ended up doing is getting more characters to 50 to see if I could find a build that works well 51+. That was kind of why I made this thread to see if it was just me doing it wrong or not.
    Last edited by Healinator; 02-26-2015 at 05:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread