+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player

Soulwalker

Default Returning player

so i played back when rift started and it was fun for lke a few weeks but i got bored soon after. My friend decided he wanted to play rift andi was like "WOOT FINALLY YOU PLAY A MMO" (besides the point) anyways im just wondering what you would all recomend we run i loved the rogue and cleric back in the day and hes brand new and only likes to dps. any suggestions as far as what souls to go into would be great
    Ps. i play all mostly heals and tank occasional dps for pvp

If you're planning on spending money on the game, pick rogue and buy physician (healing soul). If not, go cleric.

As for your friend... If he only likes to dps I'd recommend mage, but to have a survivable solo spec he would need to purchase harbinger.

If he won't, he should go cleric too. Druid for solo world content and quests, inquisitor for single target dps and cabalist for aoe. And wish him good luck with the 2 hour queues for dungeons only queueing for dps and suport.

(It's recommendable for all players to have either a healing build or tank build apart from their dps for quick dungeon queues)
    Last edited by Illuyanka; 01-11-2015 at 08:40 AM.
    Illuyanka@Greybriar-Mage
    Ixxtab@Greybriar-Rogue
    Mets@Greybriar-Cleric
    Antaikolon@Greybriar-Warrior
    CODE FOR FREE STUFF FOR NEWBIES: PRR9NF2PG2NXQ77KDDJQ

+ Reply to Thread