+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kerin

Thread: Information about Developers abesence

Rift Disciple

Default Information about Developers abesence

I don't want to blame anybody but ....
    The warrior developer Vladd is absent from forum since 01.12.2014 (looking like real live issues)

Noone knows what is going on, if someone is doing his job while he is away. The last 2 patches had no warrior fixes at all and the last one had one rogue fix and one balancing issue.

Could u please tell us more about what is going on with our devs?

Ascendant

Absence from the forums means nothing, why the drama? He may or may not be 'doing his job', it doesn't need him posting on here (if he has nothing of any significance to say) simply to keep people happy.

Rift Disciple

Read the warriors-forum. There are many unhappy voices because noone knows what/if vladd is working.
    Last edited by Anraton; 12-22-2014 at 01:47 AM.

It's the holidays. A lot of people are going to be out of the office on personal business.

Quote Originally Posted by Anraton View Post
    I don't want to blame anybody but ....
    The warrior developer Vladd is absent from forum since 01.12.2014 (looking like real live issues)

Noone knows what is going on, if someone is doing his job while he is away. The last 2 patches had no warrior fixes at all and the last one had one rogue fix and one balancing issue.

Could u please tell us more about what is going on with our devs?
    Hey at least Vladd is genuinely "not here" and not just hiding behind some curtain. Late last summer I pointed out to the cleric dev he hasn't posted in a thread with the word "Druid" in it in over a year. Then in the fall he finally replied with the answer "I don't have any plans on looking at pet classes until after 3.0 / 2015." Thanks for keeping us in the loop buddy!

To be clear December 01, 2014

I nearly called shenanigans cause I know I've seen posts from him in the last couple of months. Since the forums are mixed US/EU users we should probably all spell out month names..:L

A few weeks? Really? Nothing to worry about Kervik has gone 5-6 months without posting word one to the forums. They are "Devs" not customer service reps, also as said its the holidays. I'm sure sometime next year when he has something to say or the time or the inclination he will post something.

Quote Originally Posted by Eilauria View Post
    To be clear December 01, 2014

I nearly called shenanigans cause I know I've seen posts from him in the last couple of months. Since the forums are mixed US/EU users we should probably all spell out month names..:L

A few weeks? Really? Nothing to worry about Kervik has gone 5-6 months without posting word one to the forums. They are "Devs" not customer service reps, also as said its the holidays. I'm sure sometime next year when he has something to say or the time or the inclination he will post something.
    To be fair though, if you're the Dev for a class/calling that is in the dumps and could be considered broken and there has been no changes to that class this early into an expansion, it is in your best interest to pop onto the forums and say something once in a while.

Rift Disciple

Don't know where i found it but there was a thread of a gm telling that a bugfix shound take longer than 1 month.

On BM "Summon Greater Primal Companion" isn't triggering "Pack Mentality"
    It is still not fixed - mentioned 8.12.2014. In 2 Days it will be fill 4 weeks ...

It is still not fixed - mentioned 8.12.2014. In 2 Days it will be fill 4 weeks ...
    In other words, it was reported after the devs left for the holidays, and they haven't yet returned. This happens every year, I don't get how people aren't used to it yet-- anything that's not a game-breaking problem is going to wait.

Also, that bug is more complex than you might think.

+ Reply to Thread