+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kaelani

Thread: class

Telaran

Default class

Ok class + soul in your opinion of play stile like questing, solo farming plat and dont get boring, feel fun playing class.
    Any meele or range doesnt matter, need suggestion that it can survive good and dont use sl or deam soul pack.

So your opinions ppl
    Thx

Default Cleric - Druid

Quote Originally Posted by vampydaras View Post
    Ok class + soul in your opinion of play stile like questing, solo farming plat and dont get boring, feel fun playing class.
    Any meele or range doesnt matter, need suggestion that it can survive good and dont use sl or deam soul pack.

So your opinions ppl
    Thx
    Roll a Cleric, and run Druid...
    - With a healing pet out, you can solo even elite quest mobs. Great for survivability in leveling, even though DPS is a little slower.
    - With any pet out, you can forage and mine ore, or collect artifacts for plat, and the pet draws all aggro, leaving you free to harvest/collect.
    - Does not require SL souls.

At higher levels, Cleric is very versatile, as you could be a tank, healer, dps, or support.

Soulwalker

I agree with the above, i recently started to play a druid cleric and have enjoyed it, and from what the forums say Clerics seem to have souls that are perfect for all the content atm:

Inj - dps.
    druid- solo
    Justi-Tank
    Puri-Heal
    Oracle-Support

The major gripe is that i have more fun playing a rogue or a harbinger (melee dps mage- need SL souls). Which i think is down to the playstyle and 1.0 second global cool-down that they both have.

So if you pick a cleric. great.
    But other classes and souls can do great solo content too.
    Rogue - Nightblade(grandpa build), ranger and blademaster (lvl 50+ Bladestalker)
    Mage- Harbinger(leafblade)

Quote Originally Posted by Blitze View Post
    I agree with the above, i recently started to play a druid cleric and have enjoyed it, and from what the forums say Clerics seem to have souls that are perfect for all the content atm:

Inj - dps.
    druid- solo
    Justi-Tank
    Puri-Heal
    Oracle-Support

The major gripe is that i have more fun playing a rogue or a harbinger (melee dps mage- need SL souls). Which i think is down to the playstyle and 1.0 second global cool-down that they both have.

So if you pick a cleric. great.
    But other classes and souls can do great solo content too.
    Rogue - Nightblade(grandpa build), ranger and blademaster (lvl 50+ Bladestalker)
    Mage- Harbinger(leafblade)
    Wait, you seem to have forgotten Warrior.

Oh, no you didn't.
    what is this I don't even

Telaran

I have cleric 60lvl, but druid is so boring. Inq fun in pvp, but thats all. Have warrior 54lvl, fun clas but too bugy and after few hours play i feel pain in my fingers so its painfull class

Thinking to create mage. Ele or necro for pve and pyro for pvp.

Rogue fun of global cd fut i cant find good build to solo good. Single mobs so yes , but to kill any your lvl boss with rogue i think its unimposible in case u have healing soul.

Oh, no you didn't.[/QUOTE]

+ Reply to Thread