+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Anraton
  • 3 Post By Solaxys

Thread: Warrior dps build help

Soulwalker

Default Warrior dps build help

hey guys im kinda new to rift and im not really familiar with the soul tree.. what should i put my points into.. i just want to do lots of damage and also what abilities should i be using.

if yall can help me out that would be much appreciated!

Soulwalker

Oh and also what are the main stats should i be using

Rift Disciple

Take a look here - http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...arrior-guides/

you should post such questions in the warrior sub-forum (http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...or-discussion/)
    Last edited by Anraton; 12-16-2014 at 12:51 AM.

No one has the time to teach you the warrior class; read the forums, there are guides everywhere including max DPS rotations and builds and what abilities to use and what stats to focus on (CP > AP > P-Crit).

Soul Tree is just like any other game with any other growth based tree. Put a point in, unlock some additional benefit or talent.

There is the branch which is all the abilities going up, that you can put points in. Then there is the root, which is all the abilities going left-right, they unlock themselves at whatever points indicated on them.

You can choose 3 souls and combine them and their abilities as you unlock them based on points you put in. You can put all your points into one soul and just use 0-point abilities of the other 2 souls or split your points up and unlock some abilities in one soul, and some in another soul and combine their effects.

+ Reply to Thread