+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cleric: what build to heal?

Default cleric: what build to heal?

Hello,

What builds in 3.0 do you guys recommend for a cleric to heal with, in experts? I used to use purifier to heal in SL and sometimes warden, but since there is a new soul, I'm not quite sure anymore with what combination to use.

Regards
    Rift: 38/42
    Rift - Storm Legion: 21/29

New soul? Oracle is not a healing soul.

Still use Purifier.

Currently in 3.0 the Purifier is the best tank healer in experts so if you are experienced with the Purifier I would say stick with it. The Purifier spec I am running is 61 Puri / 15 Sent / 0 whatever.

Shadowlander

I have seen some very strong defiler-oracle dudes healing NTE's with ease, and this might net you some extra h/dps for another raidslot while still having bres/cleanse/link's available (afaik 39def/37oracle )

edit: i mean you still can do some healing while being a definitive support which acts as a healer but benefits DPS's in NTE/raids
    Last edited by Asthaparhim; 11-09-2014 at 10:37 PM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Asthaparhim View Post
    I have seen some very strong defiler-oracle dudes healing NTE's with ease, and this might net you some extra h/dps for another raidslot while still having bres/cleanse/link's available (afaik 39def/37oracle )

edit: i mean you still can do some healing while being a definitive support which acts as a healer but benefits DPS's in NTE/raids
    hmm as much as that build has potential im unsure you would be able to heal an expert in full with it due to the high amount of healing/shielding required. sure it has some nice burst heals and the link but I doubt you will have time to build FG stacks via damage before needing them thus wasting a lot of mana on explosive growth.

until we get raid gear id say Puri is still the better choice for healing as it has far more tools and CD's to use.

Rift Disciple

Currently rolling this build, and having no problem solo healing most stuff.
    Avenging Shield, Divine Insp, Supplicants, Diversify, and Divine Providence as masteries.

- very high ST throughput due to echos of altruism affecting all ST spells (unfortunately only first tick of ward of flame, so make sure to only stack 3 times, for maximum number of ward of fire casts)

- shields, marked by the light, word of life procs and healing flare are more than enough to keep the group up with Divine Providence.

- 1 sec gcd cleanses, and double AoE cleanse

- healers covenant

downsides: no sign of faith, and no flame of life.
    Last edited by Skollvaldr; 11-10-2014 at 05:14 AM.

+ Reply to Thread