+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which class to boost to 60?

Default Which class to boost to 60?

Hi all. I just wanted to get any and all subjective feedback from Rift players about which class I should boost to 60. I already have a Warrior at level 55, so I won't be boosting that.

Among the remaining three classes, which one do you think is the funnest to play and which one should I boost? Tell me why!

Cleric
    Mage
    Rogue

Rift Master

Really hard to say without knowing much about you/your playstyle but personally, I lean towards mage. Especially if you have access to harbinger. I've yet to find a better spec for soloing content, particularly if you're average or below average geared. Decent variety of souls to use and combine. You can choose a battle mage (harb based) that plays in melee with good single target, great cleave, and decent aoe. Even with tissue paper for armor, harb holds up well. You can play stand in the back and cast with pyro, and still have some mobility, great burst, some cc. Pyro's good in pve and pvp. I've made some fun solo specs with stormcaller for different purposes. Chloro healing is pretty great through 60 for pve, not as strong in pvp (some exceptions exist). I've read some things that make me think maybe it's not as powerful for healing past 60 but I haven't healed enough post 60 content to have experienced it.
    I won the game by leaving it. Have fun with your cash grabbing nightmare.
    Wonder if this could happen to Trion or if it's limited to companies with deeper pockets:
    http://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudi...x#.VGS-T_nF-So

I'm pretty much open minded about playstyle. I have a warrior so I have tanking covered. One of the great things about Rift is the versatility. I like to have the option to heal, so I was thinking either Cleric or Mage (because of the Chloromancer).

But I also enjoyed tanking on my Rogue. But the Rogue is in the 40s and really fast to level by tanking. So mostly leaning toward Cleric or Mage.

Thanks for the input. Will keep thinking about it while having fun on my Warrior.

Rift Master

I say pick Cleric. Simply no better/enjoyable class than Cleric.

Rift Master

If you really like warriors, roll another account and boost that warrior to 60 so you can multibox.

Soulwalker

I would say mage. You have DPS and a little teal as necro but if you want more heal than DPS, go chloromancer or priest.

Plane Walker

rog, because they are awesome and stuff
    Twocents@Deepwood

<Mirage>

I'm the rainbow ninja

Go cleric. Inquisitor is awesome ranged DPS right now and Purifier's are awesome tank healers.

If you dont wanna play a cleric then go rogue. Physician is second best tank healer right now and Ranger is great ranged DPS also. Then you have a few melee specs that are good as well.

+ Reply to Thread