+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: So about the rogue's

  1. #1
    Soulwalker JereMiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    12

    Smile So about the rogue's

    Hello guy's I was just wondering if this build would do any good.

    This build

    And yes, I have no experience doing this all so.

    edit: thanks guys, I gonna take a better look at my build. I may also include the ranger in it. I just hope that the Blade Dancer and Marksman skill tree will be out soon X_X
    Last edited by JereMiah; 10-19-2010 at 05:16 AM.

  2. #2
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I'd be really surprised if each tree wasn't still going to modified some. That said, it looks like a good hybrid build, but I also have no experience. I'm still trying to figure out if not investing all points in one tree is competitive with hybrid builds. For some classes, it looks alright, but for others it seems much less of a good idea.
    Last edited by Gladeshadow; 10-17-2010 at 06:52 AM.

  3. #3
    Soulwalker JereMiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    12

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladeshadow View Post
    I'd be really surprised if each tree wasn't still going to modified some. That said, it looks like a good hybrid build, but I also have no experience. I'm still trying to figure out if not investing all points in one tree is competitive with hybrid builds. For some classes, it looks alright, but for others it seems much less of a good idea.
    Thanks, I'm experimenting on some builds. I wished they also had the Blade dancer on that site. I think a nightblade/blade dancer/beastmaster makes a good combo.
    If only their skills were out

  4. #4
    Champion Helspyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Beastmaster is in the warrior calling so you can't apply that soul as a rogue. The ranger is a rogue soul you could go with that has a pet though.
    The Black Company
    Of. By. For.

  5. #5
    Soulwalker JereMiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    12

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Helspyre View Post
    Beastmaster is in the warrior calling so you can't apply that soul as a rogue. The ranger is a rogue soul you could go with that has a pet though.
    Aha, thanks for clariflying that, I was a bit unsure wether souls from a main class can go with another. then I guess it will be a ranger. Makes the build alot harder though, lol

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple Klyde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    99

    Default

    i think for rogues a popular build will be ranger/ anything else... start it off with arrows and finish with blades
    We cannot truly face life until we face the fact that it will be taken away from us. Billy Graham

  7. #7
    Shadowlander Lithix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    37

    Default

    I don't think you will be able to mix the Assassin and the Nightblade. The Assassin is a Guardian class and the Nightblade is a Defiant class. Correct me if I'm wrong.

  8. #8
    Champion Helspyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lithix View Post
    I don't think you will be able to mix the Assassin and the Nightblade. The Assassin is a Guardian class and the Nightblade is a Defiant class. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yeah you will be able to. Both those souls are faction-restricted only as starting souls. If you start off as a defiant you can add/switch to choose Assassin later on when you have procured that soul, for example.
    The Black Company
    Of. By. For.

  9. #9
    Rift Master connar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    550

    Default here is someone of my build im gearing twards


  10. #10
    Soulwalker JereMiah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klyde View Post
    i think for rogues a popular build will be ranger/ anything else... start it off with arrows and finish with blades
    Hmm, sounds also nice, but I think I rather go with melee and the ranged souls. Why? because if my target is about goin' to flee and I've done enough dmg with dagger or so, it will be an easy killer .

  11. #11
    Ascendant Oggiefishier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klyde View Post
    i think for rogues a popular build will be ranger/ anything else... start it off with arrows and finish with blades
    main problem i see with this train of thought is the fact doing so will make you weak in both areas by spreading yourself out too much.. in a raid i cna seriously see that type of build not being desired and instead a preference for one pure ranged and one pure meele. remember hybrid builds need to still synergize.. not work as an either or as that makes you basically 1/2 a toon at each distance.
    And Shepard's we shall be for thee my lord for thee, power hath descendant forth from thy hand, may our feet swiftly carry on thy command, so we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be

    In nomeni Patri et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts