+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So about the rogue's

Smile So about the rogue's

Hello guy's I was just wondering if this build would do any good.

This build

And yes, I have no experience doing this all so.

edit: thanks guys, I gonna take a better look at my build. I may also include the ranger in it. I just hope that the Blade Dancer and Marksman skill tree will be out soon X_X
    Last edited by JereMiah; 10-19-2010 at 05:16 AM.

Soulwalker

I'd be really surprised if each tree wasn't still going to modified some. That said, it looks like a good hybrid build, but I also have no experience. I'm still trying to figure out if not investing all points in one tree is competitive with hybrid builds. For some classes, it looks alright, but for others it seems much less of a good idea.
    Last edited by Gladeshadow; 10-17-2010 at 06:52 AM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Gladeshadow View Post
    I'd be really surprised if each tree wasn't still going to modified some. That said, it looks like a good hybrid build, but I also have no experience. I'm still trying to figure out if not investing all points in one tree is competitive with hybrid builds. For some classes, it looks alright, but for others it seems much less of a good idea.
    Thanks, I'm experimenting on some builds. I wished they also had the Blade dancer on that site. I think a nightblade/blade dancer/beastmaster makes a good combo.
    If only their skills were out

Beastmaster is in the warrior calling so you can't apply that soul as a rogue. The ranger is a rogue soul you could go with that has a pet though.
    The Black Company
    Of. By. For.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Helspyre View Post
    Beastmaster is in the warrior calling so you can't apply that soul as a rogue. The ranger is a rogue soul you could go with that has a pet though.
    Aha, thanks for clariflying that, I was a bit unsure wether souls from a main class can go with another. then I guess it will be a ranger. Makes the build alot harder though, lol

i think for rogues a popular build will be ranger/ anything else... start it off with arrows and finish with blades
    We cannot truly face life until we face the fact that it will be taken away from us. Billy Graham

I don't think you will be able to mix the Assassin and the Nightblade. The Assassin is a Guardian class and the Nightblade is a Defiant class. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithix View Post
    I don't think you will be able to mix the Assassin and the Nightblade. The Assassin is a Guardian class and the Nightblade is a Defiant class. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yeah you will be able to. Both those souls are faction-restricted only as starting souls. If you start off as a defiant you can add/switch to choose Assassin later on when you have procured that soul, for example.
    The Black Company
    Of. By. For.

Default here is someone of my build im gearing twards

Quote Originally Posted by Klyde View Post
    i think for rogues a popular build will be ranger/ anything else... start it off with arrows and finish with blades
    Hmm, sounds also nice, but I think I rather go with melee and the ranged souls. Why? because if my target is about goin' to flee and I've done enough dmg with dagger or so, it will be an easy killer .

Quote Originally Posted by Klyde View Post
    main problem i see with this train of thought is the fact doing so will make you weak in both areas by spreading yourself out too much.. in a raid i cna seriously see that type of build not being desired and instead a preference for one pure ranged and one pure meele. remember hybrid builds need to still synergize.. not work as an either or as that makes you basically 1/2 a toon at each distance.
    And Shepard's we shall be for thee my lord for thee, power hath descendant forth from thy hand, may our feet swiftly carry on thy command, so we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be

In nomeni Patri et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

+ Reply to Thread