+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric Defiler

Soulwalker

Default Cleric Defiler

Hey all,
    new to the game and I am stuck at the character creation screen What soul gets me the defiler?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicBam View Post
    Hey all,
    new to the game and I am stuck at the character creation screen What soul gets me the defiler?
    Prebuild doesn't matter, you can change it later.
    If you don't mean which prebuild pick, then Defiler = Defiler.

Rift Master

Defiler isn't a free to play soul, it's part of the Storm Legion soul pack. It has to be purchased, and with it you will receive the souls for the other 3 classes that you may or may not play.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicBam View Post
    Hey all,
    Defiler, is a Soul.
    The way specs work in Rift is alil different then you may be used to.
    4 Classes - Cleric, Rogue, Mage, Warrior
    Each Class has 8 basic Souls to choose from at the Start and 2 additional Souls you can purchase.
    You choose 3 Souls to build your Role around. "Role" is what you'd refer to as a spec in most games and its how you build your character to function and play.

The Defiler Soul is part of the Storm Legion Soul Pack, so it will not be available to a basic F2P account. If you do not wish to spend Real cash yet on the game it is possible to buy REX which are in game tradeable credits, later down the road to get the additional Souls.

Other ways to acquire it would be to Purchase the Laethys Fortune Pack $150, there as a site that had it on sale for $75 a few days ago maybe still is. Or find a copy of the Storm Legion expansion on amazon or somewhere usually costs $30-$40.

http://www.riftgame.com/en/store/#upgrades

I'd recommend starting your new character with 1 of the Preset Roles that feature Shaman or Druid as the primary Soul.
    Last edited by Eilauria; 10-06-2014 at 02:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread