+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New souls and lore

Rift Disciple

Default New souls and lore

Where can I find that? I HIGHLY enjoyed reading about the exploits of the likes of Talos Roda or Diona or Nyx and all the other juicy(well, some are more juicy than others) backgrounds.

Does this even exist for these new souls(come to think of it, does this exist for SL souls as well?)? I am asking because their descriptions are "Oracles are support Clerics who increase combat capabilities of their allies" so cold and professional(as opposed to "the Warden is a Healer who calls upon mighty rivers and turbulent seas to Heal numerous allies at once. Like the oceana they draw strength from, they are also capable of unleashing crushing waves to drag their foes to a Watery grave" this type of beautiful and personal description).

I kinda vaguely remember liberator being earth focused, Arbiter...ok that one is obvious(a water based tank! <3 <3 If it only happened on a Cleric so I could dance between it and Warden ;( ), but what about phys and Oracle? Whose souls/with whom are they(inspired with)?

There are questlines that go over the lore for the new souls.

Rift Disciple

Ah, so it is told in gameplay form instead of a written form. Interesting approach, if I do say so myself.

Thanks mus!

There are also short stories for each of the new souls, which you can probably find if you look for the official announcements.

+ Reply to Thread