+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Funniest healer?

Soulwalker

Default Funniest healer?

Hello, i hope this is not the wrong place i ask this question.

I was wondering what people by their own opinion thinks is the funniest healing class/build. Im thinking both pvp and pve.

Rift Master

I'm going to assume you mean Most Fun (Funnest) instead of funniest. Please correct me if I'm wrong in this assumption.

PVP - Rogue/Physician - godlike, not hard to play. Only downside is it costs money for the dream soul pack.

Alternative: Cleric/Sentinel - semi godlike, until mana drained. Not hard to play, but higher skill curve than Physician.

PVE - Mage/Chloro - You heal through killing, how cool is that? Harder to play well than physician or sentinel, still not hard to play acceptably.

Alternative - Cleric/Sentinel - standard go to spec for dungeons, though I believe there are better options for PUGs. Sentinels strong heals, but sometimes you need AOE heals, and sentinel has very few. One has no cd but weak as water, the other has a 1m cooldown and its still weak. A good tank, and/or DPS who are aware of whats going on largely alleviates the need for AOE heals, but not always. If you need AOE heals or just like having some HOTs ticking on your team, go mainly sentinel and up to about 12 in warden.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Taledra View Post
    I'm going to assume you mean Most Fun (Funnest) instead of funniest. Please correct me if I'm wrong in this assumption.

PVP - Rogue/Physician - godlike, not hard to play. Only downside is it costs money for the dream soul pack.

Alternative: Cleric/Sentinel - semi godlike, until mana drained. Not hard to play, but higher skill curve than Physician.

PVE - Mage/Chloro - You heal through killing, how cool is that? Harder to play well than physician or sentinel, still not hard to play acceptably.

Alternative - Cleric/Sentinel - standard go to spec for dungeons, though I believe there are better options for PUGs. Sentinels strong heals, but sometimes you need AOE heals, and sentinel has very few. One has no cd but weak as water, the other has a 1m cooldown and its still weak. A good tank, and/or DPS who are aware of whats going on largely alleviates the need for AOE heals, but not always. If you need AOE heals or just like having some HOTs ticking on your team, go mainly sentinel and up to about 12 in warden.
    Ye are correct with that was what i meant, my english could be better
    Thanks for the input

I'm personally a fan of Puri. You get to block people from taking damage, and have some pretty nifty cooldowns for when they do.

I'm a big fan of defiler healing. It has lots of burst healing and you can dps while doing it.
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

Defiler all the way

Soulwalker

Me, I prefer Potions and other people doing the healing. DPS is where its at!
    "I know there is black, but I need something more black" - Fishslapper

+ Reply to Thread