+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help [ new player]

Soulwalker

Default Need help [ new player]

Hi guys i am fairly new here , the class system is kinda new to me i have had hard time deciding my class also searching for a build that suit me ,but i still have few questions if there is a chance to have a build where i can make my target suffer from dots in addition to have self heal while kiting my target , any suggestions ?

Cleric, Inquisitor is probably your best option.
    Mage, Warlock could also fit into that category but I'd say you're better off with Inquis.

Soulwalker

yeah i figured that i am going to use Inquisitor full tree but i am not sure about the other 2 trees there should i go Inquisitor / druid or it is a bad choice ..
    Last edited by dark9669; 05-29-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dark9669 View Post
    yeah i figured that i am going to use Inquisitor full tree but i am not sure about the other 2 trees there should i go Inquisitor / druid or it is a bad choice ..
    It's been a while since I Cleric'ed but I believe your options are Several points into Cabalist for more dps (and some aoe), a few points into sentinel for a healing spell or 2, a few points into justicar your some passive healing and a decent amount of hp/resistance/armor. Druid isn't a bad choice for the first 30 levels or so since the pet will be useful but I'm not quite sure about the long run though.

Soulwalker

Thanks for helping me out, i will try to find some more info from the guides out there

+ Reply to Thread