+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WOLKr

Thread: Update!

Soulwalker

Default Update!

New Update ****!!! Previously, it was all clear and each had a role to play in the game, and now **** Warriors, Rogue, can now be treated. On BG now there is no tactics. The winner is the one who has more Healers. The ability to play now means nothing! You ruined the game! I love RIFT and not understand why you kill the game? If so, and go on very many players will leave her, and that includes me!

Rift Master

Rogue healers are tricky to kill. There was one I met yesterday on my bard that was in about a dozen of my warfronts. Sometimes on my team, sometimes on the other side. When he was on the other side and my team got 2-3 people to focus him, he dropped. Healers aren't supposed to be easy to 1v1, then they would lose their effectiveness at being healers.

Having more souls doing more things isn't inherently bad. People going all heals or all dps and not switching to a more useful role for the group is inherently bad. Fix people being bad, fix this gripe.

Rift Disciple

That has pretty much always been the strat on WFs....
    Stroman - <Undaunted> - Wolfsbane
    4/4 RoF, 4/5 MS, 1/3 TF

Soulwalker

No! Case Rogue to kill and not to treat. Rogue Healer or a Warrior Healer kill the game she was washed on PvP. Why is asked to create it was ******ed update? Which is completely kills the essence and atmosphere of the game? In addition Heal without Mana is a cheat. After all, no Rogue or Warrior impossible to burn energy! They easily recover for a couple of seconds. Urgent need to roll back the update back or eliminate these new souls to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by WOLKr View Post
    she was washed on PvP.
    Uh... what?

There were healers in WFs before, there are healers in WFs now. What's the difference? Let the novelty die a bit first.
    Yaarissime@Greybriar, lvl 65 cleric (taking a pause from the game)
    Chewgi@Greybriar, lvl 60 warrior
    Greanie@Hailol, lvl 60 rogue
    Youshallnotpass@Hailol, lvl 20 mage

Soulwalker

I already wrote the difference. Read carefully.

There is no difference.
    If you mean that rogues shouldnt be healers that makes as much sense as clerics shouldnt be dpsing.
    Now everyone can do w/e they want and focus on the role they like the most.

Ya I'm seeing no difference either, even after reading the OP's post.

I've seen posts claiming the side with more healers wins for a long time. Why ya think they had all those posts about clerics going DPS instead of heals?

Well now that players finally got what they wished for....why am I not surprised they are upset about it? lol.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

I used to run Tacta-Bard and get more overall healing done then I do in Phy. I can now just do single target rather then have 4 Hot's up at one time in Tacta-Bard along with buffing the whole raid.

From what I have seen is the team that has good Single Target Heal's and good Support Heal Over Time and Buff's ALONG with good Damage will win.

Physician is only good at one thing, Keeping someone being focused alive. Like a Tacta-Bard or a Mage.

Thing's are starting to balance out and I am seeing the Teams with the best Heals and Damage win. The Teams that go all heals are just plane stupid.

It is all about team work.

Yes there will be Clerics,Warriors, Physician's and Mage healer's that are going to be hard to kill because they have good gear. But they have done the grind to get that gear.

If you are a FreeLancer then yeah the gap between FreeLancer and Myrn are big but if you use Runes and Dream Orbs along with Pots you will be much better off. Once you get those 4 pc Warlord and Crystal.

+ Reply to Thread