+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Me and friend need help!

Soulwalker

Default Me and friend need help!

Me and a friend are going to try out rift. We plan on doing plenty of pvp and partying together. What would be two classes that synergize and lvl together well?

All of the Callings ("Classes") can (or soon will be able to) play the Tank, DPS, Heal, and Support roles. So "Class synergy" may not be an issue. They Callings/Classes are more about play-style. And even withing those Callings, the play-style can vary; Cleric DPS, for example, can be Melee, Ranged, or a "Hybrid" of the too. And all four Callings can play as a "pet" class, meaning you can summon battle companions.

So my answer is, which Calling would you both like to play? That's probably more important than which Callings work best together.

Shadowlander

Yeh thats what I would of said, its doesnt really matter what goes together, it pure depends on what you fancy playing.

I suppose the normal answer would be one dps and one heals, but as more of the callings have some type of heal you really dont need a dps and healing class like other games.

+ Reply to Thread