+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HELP PLZ! Where are the trainers?!

Soulwalker

Default HELP PLZ! Where are the trainers?!

I want to purchase beastmaster from a trainer and I DONT want to play the character I have now. I was planning on just getting to the trainer and starting over but I cannot find him. I have heard that he is suppose to be in the ark of the ascend but I can't find him anywhere. Can anyone give me directions?

The trainers are in the main cities-- Meridian (for Defiants), Sanctum (for Guardians), and Tempest Bay (for once you get to Storm Legion content).
    Last edited by Muspel; 03-03-2014 at 05:48 PM.

The legend is in german i think, but the warrior trainer is around #18

http://rift.gameplorer.de/wp-content...it-legende.jpg
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    The trainers are in the main cities-- Meridian (for Defiants), Sanctum (for Guardians), and Tempest Bay (for once you get to Storm Legion content).
    Thank you for this. For some reason the wiki articles said otherwise. Maybe they're out of date.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSloop View Post
    Thank you for this. For some reason the wiki articles said otherwise. Maybe they're out of date.
    There used to be trainers in more places back when you had to train new ranks of skills every level. Now that that happens automatically, there's no need to have them all over the place.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrSloop View Post
    I have heard that he is suppose to be in the ark of the ascend but I can't find him anywhere. Can anyone give me directions?
    All the trainers are now gone from the starter base, Ark of the Ascended, the nearest one now is at Kelari Refuge, the base on the seashore, otherwise it's a run to Meridian.

http://i.imgur.com/tiXTp4j.jpg

Shadowlander

the main cities have the trainers, but so too do the first full 'towns'

Argent Glade in Silverwood for guardians

dunno what the defiant one is, its whichever one has the crafting trainers and portal.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxasthedemonslayer View Post
    the main cities have the trainers, but so too do the first full 'towns'

Argent Glade in Silverwood for guardians

dunno what the defiant one is, its whichever one has the crafting trainers and portal.
    Defiants don't really have a... town... like Guardians do. Ark of the Ascended is like Divine Landing. I guess you COULD call King's Stand or whatever it is a town... but it's more like a refugee camp. Probably why you never see any Defiants roleplaying in defiant territory...

Oh wait it's because oocly they all want to be friends and let that infect the believability of the idea that while we're under a temporary cease fire to deal with crucia, regulos, and the architechts, it's still a bit too buddy buddy factionwise to be hanging out in each other other towns. But then again they did that all the time even when we were outright at war because they just wanted to be special snowflakes and were afraid of offending people and that folks would take the in character stuff too seriously. Thus destroying immersion by infecting it with wishful thinking.

lol immersion... what's that? it's ok though... i got some guys from a few other servers who are gonna be sacking argent glade on a daily basis soon enough. at happy hour no less.
    Last edited by darkzerofury; 04-03-2014 at 05:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread