+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inquisitor/Sentinel/Purifier hybrid any thoughts?

Shadowlander

Default Inquisitor/Sentinel/Purifier hybrid any thoughts?

This is just a preliminary spec, probably gonna adjust it a bit. I am looking to build a hybrid dps/cc/healer with good mana regen. Not really looking to be strong in any area cept maybe mana management.

http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/build...ifier.10000050

Have purifier in there for the shield, blessings, and HP buff. Sentinal of course for the heals and mana regen and rez. Specced 18 in there for the silence. Rest in Inquisitor...not entirely sure how ima spec for best dps with the pts i have. That spec may be overkill on the mana regen, so I may put more towards dps. But what i like is I have a 2 DoTs and a DD/DoT spell and the CC abilities.

I am just worried I'm not focussing enough on any aspect of my build.

I used a different approach. Not sure what youre looking for in a healer, but I went sentinel/inquisitor. The sentinel has major heals/HoTs/group heals. I went inquisitor for the mana regen/crit chance. I think my spec would lead to more of a raid healer that will never run out of mana. Lemme know what you think.

http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/build...50002130300550

Well i went back and looked at your post. SO i DO know what youre looking for but it seems a bit of a stretch. to dps/cc/heal with one character is gonna spread you think IMHO. You could heal/cc or dps/cc or dps/heal. But all three is spreading yourself too thin and you wont be too good at any one thing making you kind of a mute class. Mine is all about healing. Not worried about cc cause someone else can do that while I keep everyone alive. Definately not worried about dps cause even if i specced dps I think it would be a waste cause your primary purpose in a group would be to heal. If youre dpsing while you should be healing youll see a lot of unhappy people and a lot of wipes.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Rasmith View Post
    I used a different approach. Not sure what youre looking for in a healer, but I went sentinel/inquisitor. The sentinel has major heals/HoTs/group heals. I went inquisitor for the mana regen/crit chance. I think my spec would lead to more of a raid healer that will never run out of mana. Lemme know what you think.

http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/build...50002130300550
    Well I definetely will respec for raid/group healing which i plan on doing endgame.. that spec was more for soloing and surviving pvp encounters. I like your spec for healing, I do not think id do anything differently.
    Last edited by Vilem; 10-13-2010 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilem View Post
    Well I definetely will respec for raid/group healing which i plan on doing endgame.. that spec was more for soloing and surviving pvp encounters. I like your spec for healing, I do not think id do anything differently.
    personally i seethe warden sentinal purifier a better set up .
    And Shepard's we shall be for thee my lord for thee, power hath descendant forth from thy hand, may our feet swiftly carry on thy command, so we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be

In nomeni Patri et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

+ Reply to Thread