+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is there a soul adoption bonus?

Soulwalker

Default Is there a soul adoption bonus?

Hey everyone!
    As the title suggests, I'd like to know if there is a bonus for simply adopting a soul, if i don't put any points into it. I have read somewhere that's the case, but couldn't find any details or an overview for this.
    Thanks in advance!

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by SNDjunkie View Post
    Hey everyone!
    As the title suggests, I'd like to know if there is a bonus for simply adopting a soul, if i don't put any points into it. I have read somewhere that's the case, but couldn't find any details or an overview for this.
    Thanks in advance!
    The only bonus you get is whatever the starter skills are in that tree.

For example a rogue having 0 points Riftstalker would gain planar strike and shadow shift.

Sword of Telara

There's nothing for 0 points, but for every point you spend you get a bonus, for example if you put one point into the warrior soul champion you get a 2% increase to damage (if I remember right).

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Asharoth View Post
    There's nothing for 0 points, but for every point you spend you get a bonus, for example if you put one point into the warrior soul champion you get a 2% increase to damage (if I remember right).
    There is still the free 0 point root ability that comes with the soul. This can make a huge difference in a build.

+ Reply to Thread