+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Valor Damage Reduction at 84% was perfect.

Default Valor Damage Reduction at 84% was perfect.

I don't understand why after months of testing you patch the server with everything you tested and found to be better then it was. Because it indeed was much better. I did more WF's then I have ever done before in a day when the PvP Shard was up. It was great with Valor at 84% Damage Reduction. It was not about who could spam a macro faster it was about who used there skills in the right order.

Me and my guild and even me and my guild'e friend Shot, Won WF after WF doing Randoms. Because we did things right. You could fight things out rather then die in a few seconds if you did not get huge heals put onto you.

I really don't know who was *****ing about the damage reduction but it was great if you played with tactics in mind. Please change it back or at least bring it to 82.8% that way we settle in the middle and everyone is happy. That first night of the patch even though the chat was down and allot of little things where broken, was some of the best Warfronts I and my guild have ever done. It gave you a fighting chance, a chance to get some heals in time as well as a chance to learn the person you where fighting and counter them.

Now it's just way to close to the way it was before the patch and you can't fight it out with skill, it's now again about other classes that can macro everything like Warriors, Clerics , Mage's and Rouges that play RiftStalker Assassin and have non stop ports macro'ed and Stalker Phase with 15% more crit everytime they use a port.

I am not really a purest, but I do like to run deep builds as a Rogue.

Assumption:
    Months of testing

Reality:
    Note on a stained napkin after a night of binge drinking
    Even free cost too much now

Still, it was much better that way and everyone liked it. The only people who didnt like it were 1 button macro smashers that didnt want to use any kind of skill.

It was so nice to be able to fight for more then 10 seconds. I also noticed that rather then winning 6/10 WF's due to random BS. My premade won 9/10 WF's in fact that whole night we won back to back WF's. It did take longer to kill other players but TactaBard made a big difference with heals. Everything was just perfect.

Im still winning WF's but not all night long anymore. They made it so teamwork won the game then the next day took it away and made it allot closer to how it used to be.

I mean they could of at least let it last into the weekend or the next patch week. So people would learn they need to play with more tactics rather then getting lucky because they got good healers on there side.

Please Trion if not at least meet us in the middle at 82.4%

+ Reply to Thread