+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ranger Shadow Stalker Pet

Shadowlander

Cool Ranger Shadow Stalker Pet

Has anyone that has played at Pax or any other demo seen what the Shadow Stalker is? When I read the name my thoughts started toward a stealthed pet that, if you also specced assasin, would be a fun pet to solo or PVP with.

From memory I think it was a human ghost warrior looking guy. I remember it from a video they released when the dev was showing how to conquer a rift.

Hopefully it's a ghost wolf pet. EQ style. mmmm

Shadowlander

It looks like the Ranger in one of the screenshots has a tiger. Looking at the "Call:X" abbilities for the Ranger, you have Shadow Stalker, Blood Raptor, Razorbeast, and Dire Wolf. So I would think the Raptor is either a bird or a dinosaur type, the Dire Wolf is, of course, a wolf, the Razorbeast is probably a boar, so does that mean the shadow stalker is the Tiger? If so, I hope that means it can stealth..

http://www.rift-calculator.com/#/info/show-3

At the bottom of the page there are a bunch of photos and if you scroll through you can see the ranger with the raptor pet which is indeed like a veloceraptor . Very exciting !

Shadowlander

Very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Torinor View Post
    http://www.rift-calculator.com/#/info/show-3

At the bottom of the page there are a bunch of photos and if you scroll through you can see the ranger with the raptor pet which is indeed like a veloceraptor . Very exciting !
    the raptor is the last skill in then top tree the ranger gets ... very exciting indeed
    We cannot truly face life until we face the fact that it will be taken away from us. Billy Graham

+ Reply to Thread