+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Stilly

Thread: tanking cleric vs warrior

Shadowlander

Default tanking cleric vs warrior

just wanted to make a new toon got sick of all the wanna be tankers so im going to be come a true tank for dungeons so that being said what are the pros and cons not having sl yet but getting on the 7th of feb and if i went cleric i can heal if i went tank i can support would i need to change gear
    Last edited by nads; 01-31-2014 at 03:32 AM.

Rift Master

Wear a shield if you want to tank cleric or warrior but no heal warrior so dont wear shield to heal cleric or support the gear which you can do all in but will probably suck unless warrior because heal and support not supported yet but might change depending on support healers in warrior gear crying many tears of clerics doing heal and support and tank you know who

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Guidinglite View Post
    Wear a shield if you want to tank cleric or warrior but no heal warrior so dont wear shield to heal cleric or support the gear which you can do all in but will probably suck unless warrior because heal and support not supported yet but might change depending on support healers in warrior gear crying many tears of clerics doing heal and support and tank you know who
    The original question was a bit unclear. This reply is simply undecipherable.

At present, clerics tank, heal, and dps for most part. Warriors tank, dps, and can support that is typically handled by rogue or mage.

In short, you need at two different sets of gear if you are going to tank sometimes and fill some other role at other times. You need different stats and different runes for your tank gear in comparison to the gear used for heal/dps/support.

Rift Master

As intended, Silly. Clerics can heal, support, dps, and tank... the only class that can do all four.

+ Reply to Thread