+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player

Soulwalker

Default Returning player

Hiya,
    I played this game right at start and just returned yesterday, i have 3 characters 40-50 and now i'm looking for a solo ranged leveling, questing, rifting class combination. Since yesterday I have been playing harb/chloro and druid/justicar both are very powerful and easy to level but im not too keen on melees.
    thanks for any advice

I would recommend clicking a bit deeper into this Forum topic, and visit the various "Class Guides" sections. There are several different range build options for most classes (except Warriors, which is pretty much limited to Tempest), and you should read up a bit to see everything that has changed since Storm Legion launched.

Good luck and welcome back to Rift and Telara. I'm sorry I can't answer much more than I have, but the question is very broad. If there's something more specific, I'll try to help out some more.
    Faeblight (US PVE-RP)
    Lifemender - Cleric (65) & Oxenheart - Warrior (65) ... & friends
    Look for any toons in the Cosmic Rhinocerii "guild". They're all me!
    Don't hesitate to say "hi!" if you see me. Always looking for new Rifters to help. If you need, just ask!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by kalus99 View Post
    Hiya,
    I played this game right at start and just returned yesterday, i have 3 characters 40-50 and now i'm looking for a solo ranged leveling, questing, rifting class combination. Since yesterday I have been playing harb/chloro and druid/justicar both are very powerful and easy to level but im not too keen on melees.
    thanks for any advice
    Well it sounds like you're playing a cleric and a mage. I'm pretty sure most mage specs are ranged accept for one specific spec. You would be hard pressed to not be ranged there. Clerics have the inquisitor tree which you can combine with justicar and cabalist to have a sweet ranged DOT based magic caster. Here is a link with detailed info that helped me. You should use macros for sure. I'm just learning how myself and they're quite nice.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...-sl-souls.html
    Last edited by Stoneguardian; 01-21-2014 at 08:46 PM.
    Into glory ride!

+ Reply to Thread