+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Divided soul

Default Divided soul

Was playing around with Rift Role builder
    Divided Soul
    ( would be the name of my class/Role mix)

It would be the pat between two sides... fire and water , death and light

A strong healer with great mana regen and fieldcontrol over snares and so on so what do you think?

I think I played around with that for a little bit. It's on of those that could go either way, though - kind of hard to tell on paper since you can't stack up on the elemental boosts. I'm sure lots of theorycrafters can analyze it better, but it looks like a fun combo to mess around with.

looking over your build I noticed that the tier 2 ability Flame ward requires the tier 1 ability flame speaker to also be 5/5. The one you skipped.

Why are you taking Inquisitor? 6 points into it for mana regen and a bonus to your endurance?

Are there key abilities you are trying to trigger in warden or Purifier? Also it looks like it might be an illeagal build. You have 5 points in Flame Ward, but nothing in Spirit Guidamce, I have found this as an issue with role Builder, if you take out the pre-requisite points it doesnt remove the points allocated above it. Its only check is taht you have X points spent in the build total.

Personally I would get rid of your Inquisitor points and spend them in the Purifier branch, + 5% dmg and healing. honestly though you need to look at each calss and determine what it is exactly you are trying to get from the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Findywen View Post
    Why are you taking Inquisitor? 6 points into it for mana regen and a bonus to your endurance?

Are there key abilities you are trying to trigger in warden or Purifier? Also it looks like it might be an illeagal build. You have 5 points in Flame Ward, but nothing in Spirit Guidamce, I have found this as an issue with role Builder, if you take out the pre-requisite points it doesnt remove the points allocated above it. Its only check is taht you have X points spent in the build total.

Personally I would get rid of your Inquisitor points and spend them in the Purifier branch, + 5% dmg and healing. honestly though you need to look at each calss and determine what it is exactly you are trying to get from the soul.
    wanted it to be the ultimate healer well in a way , from fire branch the shields and the heal buffs and as well the extra mana regens and same from warden i love those little buffs like glassy reflection or orbs. i wanted to take inquisitor for the mana regen but changed my mind now
    Divided soul

added a point there and appoint here well ofc its gona be easier when all the other souls get out and as some one said its hard to do it on paper was just messing around with it any way,

Quote Originally Posted by Duneadah View Post
    wanted it to be the ultimate healer well in a way , from fire branch the shields and the heal buffs and as well the extra mana regens and same from warden i love those little buffs like glassy reflection or orbs. i wanted to take inquisitor for the mana regen but changed my mind now
    Divided soul

added a point there and appoint here well ofc its gona be easier when all the other souls get out and as some one said its hard to do it on paper was just messing around with it any way,
    I like this new build much better, but as you and many of the rest of us have said it is purely jsut messing around till we can see how things stack and what the effects are in game.

+ Reply to Thread