+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Highest DPS Soul/Build in Entire Game Currently?

Soulwalker

Default Highest DPS Soul/Build in Entire Game Currently?

I like using DPS because my belief is that survivability doesn't matter with enough health potions. What is the highest DPS build/soul you can have as a free, Storm-Legionless player? I believe the maximum level free players can go up to is 50, but I'm not positve.

Thanks,
    - Chase

*EDIT 1*
    I mean single-target DPS
    Last edited by Void Chase; 01-06-2014 at 05:18 PM.

I like using DPS because my belief is that survivability doesn't matter with enough health potions.
    this actually doesn't apply because rift's potions are either out-of-combat only or has a cooldown. can't spam it

What is the highest DPS build/soul you can have as a free, Storm-Legionless player?
    without using any storm legion souls, it might be 61 shaman/15 druid but I'm not 100% sure.

I believe the maximum level free players can go up to is 50, but I'm not positve.
    it's 60
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

Quote Originally Posted by Void Chase View Post
    Highest DPS Soul/Build in Entire Game Currently?
    That would be the Hikos PvP DpS Cleric soul. You have one ability, and that is to spam /yell "Your cities will burn!" It instantly scores a critical hit to the opposing team's ability to reason, causing some to scatter and run in fear and others to enrage and run blindly into the enemy team's line of fire. Don't you think it's an, IWIN! button though. It usually only works on new or easily antagonized players.

Seriously though, I think you'd enjoy Rift's warrior class. You'll see some big crit numbers rolling up your screen with the correct build and gear. And it's a more versatile version than WoW's warrior class.

+ Reply to Thread