+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Viable Warrior Tank Specs?

Soulwalker

Default Viable Warrior Tank Specs?

trying to figure out what is the best tank spec right now i am rolling as pally/reaver spec but i am told i am squishy and feel like my gear is pretty good for my level (56). so i wanted to know if i am doing it wrong, i'm mainly concerned about me being able to take a hit, not hp wise, but DMG reduction kinda stuff, blocking,parry, resist, all that good stuff along with defensive CDs. what seems to be the most legit tanking spec for warriors at 60 does anyone know that has tried them all i don't really have the time to tinker with specs at the moment and would really like the help please and ty.
    Last edited by Hausmen; 12-19-2013 at 03:35 PM.

61 pala/15 reaver/0vk. 61 vk/15 reaver/0pala are the two main specs Reaver is viable too but lacks a o**** cooldown like the 100% heal paladins get and the 75% hp shield VK gets. People blamethe tank a lot for everything in dungeons, while they think you a squishy it's either because you use paladin on a fight where you take mainly magical damage where you should be either vk or reaver or the other way around, realisticly it's probably just because the healers are bad/undergeared or a mixture of both.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sacria View Post
    61 pala/15 reaver/0vk. 61 vk/15 reaver/0pala are the two main specs Reaver is viable too but lacks a o**** cooldown like the 100% heal paladins get and the 75% hp shield VK gets. People blamethe tank a lot for everything in dungeons, while they think you a squishy it's either because you use paladin on a fight where you take mainly magical damage where you should be either vk or reaver or the other way around, realisticly it's probably just because the healers are bad/undergeared or a mixture of both.
    i am currently going the path of the pala/15 reaver/0vk spec, but as you say the spec is better for physical dmg, and cds heal instead of bubble, do you think the having a bubble is better than healing yourself to full and others? and does VK have good defensive cds like the pally? never ran VK before seems kinda confusing with all the pacts says you sac pacts to use a lot of abilities does that mean when you sac a stack of a pact that you're loosing buffs per pact? not sure how it works
    Last edited by Hausmen; 12-21-2013 at 09:05 AM.

Soulwalker

you may have been told you seem squishy because of the level. level 53+ gets a big boost to enemy attack power and they might not be used to it.

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/...ps76bff4d8.jpg
    shows how quickly armor effectiveness drops. (shown level 54)

+ Reply to Thread