+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WhozDat

Thread: 40 Plus Sin build pvp suggestions.

Soulwalker

Default 40 Plus Sin build pvp suggestions.

Hey everyone. I am currently 44. I have read as much as I could find but not really and definite answers. Sin gets better at 51 points etc. Well I would like some direction now, mostly for the practice. So when I do hit 60 I am not a crap rogue. I love the idea behind the sin and would like to get off on the right foot. Tired of rebuilding my souls wondering if what I did is the best potential, cause in pvp right now. I am struggling. MM, or NB. NO problem. Sin is killing me. Literally.

At 44 where should I be specing into the bleeds and poisons? Up the dps on finishers? What weapon buffs? Sure thats situational at times. Thanks all. I am just looking for a good foundation, then work on learning to play the class the way it can be played.

Thanks again.

I would suggest Debilitating poison comboed with Virulent or lethal poison. Upkeep Impale for the buff to FB, but other then that, I wouldn't bother with puncture. Cloak and Dagger uptime is imperative unless you are trying to burst someone down with chain jaggeds and/or stuns.

Later on this shifts when you obtain Malicious poison and the ability to use 3 poisons. The issue is sub 60 sin builds got nerfed dramatically in pvp with the latest nerf to EW, which shifted how it interacted with the valor mechanism.

At sub 51, sins are arguably at their absolute weakest, they lack their OCD poison proc ability, they lack their major poison and lack their third poison. Prior to the EW change, it wasn't terribly bad, as you actually had physical builders that hit for a decent amount, but now, it's been hurt pretty badly.
    Last edited by WhozDat; 12-17-2013 at 01:21 AM.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Soulwalker

Thanks for the response. SO as far as a second, third soul. I have RS 6 BD 9. Is reprisal and strike back worthless? What direction should I be going with my remaining points?

+ Reply to Thread