+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Fix Riftstalker's teleports

I never played a rogue in any real capacity before so i know nothing about previous games or how to play one. i got a Riftstalker/sabatuer w/ 4points in ranja for the non paper pet to 22. focusing primarily on the riftstalker wih a few points beefing up the sab bombs so i could range dps until the pet died(usually shortly after 1 mob dead) trying to kill 3-4 mobs at once to break a camp. I on the other hand was using it as a way to get away when i had too many mobs. Sometimes i would move the specified distance and it worked and sometimes i apparently stubbed my toe and didnt poof. I studied the tree for riftstalker and thuoght those were pretty good abilities, if they are not working as specified they do indeed need to be looked at. It was really annoying to have a clear running path and not move when i hit the button, i can imagine part of OP's anger management issue is a direct result of his ability being broken, or the function needs to be more clearly defined as to its limitations.

Soulwalker

basically, its just the skill isnt functioning the way the tooltip described. FIX IT

I WANT TO BLINKSTRIKE!

Telaran

http://www.zam.com/bffreport.html?bffreport=54

Watch that Bullrush right up cliffs XD

Must admit the Plane Shifting not working when theres like a little rock in the way is lame :P just need a bit of tweaking thats all so we can plane shift ina straight line without minor interruptions
    Last edited by Trion_Community; 01-30-2011 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5