+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New player looking for class advice

Soulwalker

Default New player looking for class advice

Hello guys,

I am new here , love play with meele class. after take a look on forum i made an champion/warlord template ( hope so ) , but after 9 levels i still feel that something its wrong coz i canīt tank and canīt DPS neither , and the char looks so slow. So , should i try a little more levels or make a new char/template. I am looking for DPS/fun that are able to solo something without burn lot of HP potīs everytime.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthurcast View Post
    Hello guys,

I am new here , love play with meele class. after take a look on forum i made an champion/warlord template ( hope so ) , but after 9 levels i still feel that something its wrong coz i canīt tank and canīt DPS neither , and the char looks so slow. So , should i try a little more levels or make a new char/template. I am looking for DPS/fun that are able to solo something without burn lot of HP potīs everytime.

Thanks in advance.
    If you love in-your-face melee, you definitely chose the right calling as a warrior It was actually my first toon, and the first one to 60 after SL released. I used a champ/warlord build leveling 51-60, but cant really remember what i did from 1-50, it was so long ago, and the world has changed a bit since then. Until you are familiar enough with all of the souls and abilities, etc, your best best is to take a look in the guides section and look for some leveling builds. I think this one would help you out a lot:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...n-warlord.html

Give it a read through, and see what you think. With a leveling(solo) build, you wont be the top DPS, and you wont be able to tank a dungeon, but it gives you a good mix of survivability and enough DPS so that you aren't taking forever to kill stuff. Once you get a few levels, champ is an AOE powerhouse, so while you may be taking one enemy at a time right now, and finding it slow going, in a few more levels you will be doing 5+ at a time, and ripping through them, so just hang in there
    Soulraiser - 60 Cleric // Soulslayer - 60 Warrior // Soulshadow 60 Mage
    Faeblight NA
    http://www.dargaardknights.com
    Visit our recruiting thread HERE

+ Reply to Thread