+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Curious what the best combo class wise is with 4 people for pve/pvp

Telaran

Default Curious what the best combo class wise is with 4 people for pve/pvp

Were coming over from another game and looking to join seastone. I have played and got to end game on my guys before lvl 50 or 60 forgot what it was back in the day. Rerolling with my friends. I know one is rolling a cleric what other three would be good to handle most stuff in pve (lvl fast) and in pvp be able to hold our own. I kno in the lower bgs having a functional cleric pretty much won the game for that team back when i played. Also what is 5s? i saw someone say something about that. Anyways thanks in advance

is if you start doing 5s, or do organized Conquests.
    where i heard the context 5s
    Last edited by Tekren77381; 12-04-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Multiple combinations but having at least one rogue for stealth runs would be beneficial (plus the dps from Sin and utility of MM). One mage for dom, pyro would be good. The other two classes could be anything, another cleric for more heals, a warrior for tanking or dps. It really depends on the users' play style (ranged, melee, support, heal) & preference.

I would say "5s", means run 5vs5/Pugs PvP aka Premade PvP...

And about classes, if you want to do PvP and want to stand a ground 4vs5 roll 2 Clerics and 2 DPS. The combo for DPS isnt that importent. A mage for Dom/Pyro is always nice, but 1 good Para/Assa Combo will do really good too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    This game is not and never will be balanced for 1 vs 1.
    ~Daglar

If you're going to coordinate all the time, I would suggest at least 1 warrior for Guard and pulls off of your healer(s)
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

Telaran

Default s

I might roll a warrior then bc we have 3 mages and a cleric lol. But man warriors are rough to complete in pvp at least for me. Any good soul combo tempest? or riftblade work at all? Bc i know i will probably have times when i am solo or what not.

I pvp level my alts and I'm doing warrior right now. I'm running a paragon/warlord spec and I've been able to 1v1 almost everyone (but then again not a lot of people are good at ~lvl45), good healer pressure when no one pays attention to me, devastating when someone heals me.

A tempest/paragon spec would work well too if you want to be ranged. I had a lot of energy issues when I tried warlord and rb
    Last edited by Fiskerton; 12-05-2013 at 01:11 PM.
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

+ Reply to Thread