+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shaman, Riftblade, Harbinger

Soulwalker

Default Shaman, Riftblade, Harbinger

I'm looking for a class that is a meele dps but has the ranged capabilities to be effective.

I want to survive without. I know that shamans survive better than Harbinger and I've heard that RB is horrid.

This is for full PVP, occasional raiding, dungeons. But mostly for PVP. I would appreciate the answers lean towards PVP.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Enus View Post
    I'm looking for a class that is a meele dps but has the ranged capabilities to be effective.

I want to survive without. I know that shamans survive better than Harbinger and I've heard that RB is horrid.

This is for full PVP, occasional raiding, dungeons. But mostly for PVP. I would appreciate the answers lean towards PVP.
    Shaman and Harb are pretty close. Harb has more survival and ranged and shaman has better burst. RB isnt really in the same league as Harbinger and Shaman DPS wise in both ST AND AoE, both harb and shaman will kill RB even with just a half way decent monkey playing.

RB while some people say its nice some say its crap. Its up to you.

Shield of Telara

Shaman has great burst but near zero survivability.
    Harbinger has less burst but much more survivability.
    Riftblade has not much ;)

I'd go for cleric, simply because of the variety it has. They can heal, dps and tank. 4 Unique healing styles. Inquisitors can be really good if played well. Lots of self healing and a CD that heals you for 50% of your health as you take damage. Pretty short cooldown also.
    Last edited by Waseem2k; 12-02-2013 at 02:42 AM.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

Rift Chaser

try Druid...it has good range capabilities plus it has good survival, bad part is pet Ai which is really dumb, especially healing pet.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by jebeninick View Post
    try Druid...it has good range capabilities plus it has good survival, bad part is pet Ai which is really dumb, especially healing pet.
    I swear that healing pet goes on smoke breaks some times.

Soulwalker

Go Cleric. Covers you in all aspects you would want. Inquis is quite enjoyable in PvP as well.

+ Reply to Thread