+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about warrior/mage

Soulwalker

Default Question about warrior/mage

So I'm having trouble deciding on what to main a warrior or mage. I'd like to raid/pvp on the one I choose, but am having trouble picking after getting them both up decently high. So which one is generally better all around? I've heard warriors are not currently very good in pvp, and I haven't raided at all yet so I have no knowledge of any of the fights. Mainly like Harbinger for mage, and Tempest for warrior because I'm a sucker for lightning element stuff. Thanks in advance for any help.

Rift Master

Level both and decide as you go.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Noctix View Post
    So I'm having trouble deciding on what to main a warrior or mage. I'd like to raid/pvp on the one I choose, but am having trouble picking after getting them both up decently high. So which one is generally better all around? I've heard warriors are not currently very good in pvp, and I haven't raided at all yet so I have no knowledge of any of the fights. Mainly like Harbinger for mage, and Tempest for warrior because I'm a sucker for lightning element stuff. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Mage is far more versatile in PvP and PvE, unless you also want to tank then warrior.

After 2.5 warrior should be much more capable in PvP however.

+ Reply to Thread