+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Class + soul build who can solo pull most of mobs?

Shadowlander

Default Class + soul build who can solo pull most of mobs?

Hello ppl . I wana good pve spec who can pull most of mobs count and survive.... i am thinking about warrior pala/champ... its good choise or are better?

P.S. dont offer builds wich need to buy like defiler,harb and so one.;)

Ascendant

Champ/warlord with recovery posture

Harb/chloro

Druid, shaman/justicar, defiler

Something with tact engine or assassin heal poison, or ranger

That covers all the easy ones i know of

Quote Originally Posted by Seskas View Post
    Hello ppl . I wana good pve spec who can pull most of mobs count and survive.... i am thinking about warrior pala/champ... its good choise or are better?

Without SL souls your're left with Druid and possibly warrior. Mage's and rogues pretty much rely on the SL souls to AoE mobs

If you're coming from another game, keep this in mind:

Leveling in rift does not depend on mass AOE grinding of mobs like in some games, it is actually a very slow way to level up in rift. regular mob's also don't drop good items so there really is no reason to grind them. Doing quests, PvP, instant adventures, rifts and dungeons are the fastest way to level and give you the best rewards possible.
    Last edited by Redcruxs; 10-08-2013 at 09:01 AM.

Shadowlander

Tnx for advantages... i will try that warrior build....jus interesting if he enoth healing himself to pull mobs;)) about druid so i had 35lvl cleric and sham,druid/justi doing good dmg but cleric dps is soooo boring;D have mage too 36lvl but tryed all souls... they dont have enoth survive to pull mobs... thinking up warrior with off soul paladin.... will see how it going... btw today sow how purfinger/sentinel pulling 10-15mobs ank killing them with fire wall and dont going less then 90%hp. I dont need top dps build, i need most aoe+good survive. And about rift that not most important is pulling i know, for single target dps i can make ather build.... but i love to pull and kill lot of mobs;)

P.S. sry for my english if writed somethink bad;))) still w8ing for good soul offers or link to guides;) maby more as warrior... and rogue dont have build wich can survive by pulling mobs?;)

Inquisitor 61/ 12 points in purifier. Some good aoe damage and hard to kill.

Rift Disciple

Your easiest option, once past a certain level anyway, will be Druid. You have your own personal Satyr tank, good ST dps, reasonable AoE (you essentially toggle your Satyrs ST and AoE abilities accordingly) and if you stick enough soul points into Justicar you gain Righteous Mandate and Even Justice, which you can put RM on your tank to transfer healing to them....essentially using EJ, within reason the more mobs you grab the more healing you transfer to your tank and you can just plough through them - it's ideal for soloing rifts with decent gear. The upside is you can also use this spec fine for support roles in levelling dungeons as well and simply switch out to one of your Faeries dependant on heal or rdps requirements.

Aim for a build like the following. No need for SL souls, and it covers all the bases. There's some macro's around the net which will help to manage the rotations.

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree.j...B2Gxkw/rkNgw/l

Other than that, a Rogue Assassin/RS spec may do OK for solo work but won't cope with packs, and the more AoE friendly specs won't have the self heals. The beauty of the Druid/Justicar mix is that it is the only spec that increases healing the more mobs you are attacking. Chloro mages may do that too but without Harbinger you won't have the survivability to do anything worthwhile.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that a necro/dominator/ele is a pretty strong contender for AOE pulling mobs.I'd reckon that it would be slower, but alot safer than the others.

Tnx for advantages... i will try that warrior build....jus interesting if he enoth healing himself to pull mobs;)) about druid so i had 35lvl cleric and sham,druid/justi doing good dmg but cleric dps is soooo boring;D have mage too 36lvl but tryed all souls... they dont have enoth survive to pull mobs... thinking up warrior with off soul paladin.... will see how it going... btw today sow how purfinger/sentinel pulling 10-15mobs ank killing them with fire wall and dont going less then 90%hp. I dont need top dps build, i need most aoe+good survive. And about rift that not most important is pulling i know, for single target dps i can make ather build.... but i love to pull and kill lot of mobs;)

P.S. sry for my english if writed somethink bad;))) still w8ing for good soul offers or link to guides;) maby more as warrior... and rogue dont have build wich can survive by pulling mobs?;)
    you mentioned your mage.. if you want to do the pet-pulling AOE thing, you'll need necro (up to the greater pets), at least 11 (max, 16) dominator for arresting presence and MCS buff, the rest into chloro for pet heals.

once you get to where you get soul purge, drop chloro, and go with elementalist.. my end spec for this is 54 necro, 16 dominator, 6 elementalist. it's slow, as i said above, but its fairly safe.

Soulwalker

50-60 I have yet to see a spec that can AOE pull as well as Muspel's BD solo spec. A tact/MM hybrid before 50 for rogues works good too.

Plane Touched

Champ, I can pull unimlimited mobs.

My leveling build for AoE pulls with great survivality:
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree.j...4E25l2F0/l8t4M
    Points to shaman go last.
    Last edited by Chillchilla; 10-25-2013 at 01:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread