Closed Thread

Thread: Easier to level as rogue?

Soulwalker

Default Easier to level as rogue?

MM or ranger because of pet?

From my experience, it's only a little easier only because you dont have as much downtime between fights.

Ive played warrior,mage and my current rouge.Honestly, its really not that much of a difference with the pet.

I like switching builds while questing just to keep it fresh, and I havnt really noticed a huge difference. (I switched between MM/Ranger -> Sin/NB -> Sab/Tac -> even RS to have fun porting around.)
    Last edited by Aeltharos; 07-26-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Honestly, for easy mode look up the Martian build and change it a bit. Start by going 4 into tactician, then 8 into riftstalker, then go to 40 in tactician with the leftovers going to marksman. Make sure you max out Palliative Care. Don't clip torrents when playing solo; let the channel complete. Always use torrent primer as your finisher.

Super easy to play and you own everything. Works for solo, rifts, great hunts, and chronicles.
    Last edited by Carear; 07-27-2013 at 01:37 PM.
    "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Just read new patch notes. Tac is taking it in the shorts and what I put above might not be correct in the near future. I know most prefer pvp or raiding, but open world pve is my thing and I am disappoint.

And with the buffs being added; it's like someone really wants assassin to be the best, even though not giving rift stalker a dps gift ended assassin.
    Last edited by Carear; 07-27-2013 at 02:56 PM.
    "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Carear View Post
    Just read new patch notes. Tac is taking it in the shorts and what I put above might not be correct in the near future. I know most prefer pvp or raiding, but open world pve is my thing and I am disappoint.

And with the buffs being added; it's like someone really wants assassin to be the best, even though not giving rift stalker a dps gift ended assassin.
    a 10-15% damage reduction to torrents isn't going to ruin the spec for open world pvp. especially as it's getting healing buffs
    Last edited by fD123; 07-27-2013 at 04:26 PM.
    Icecubetray - 60 Rogue
    Bongmaster - 60 Mage
    Tronzilla - 60 Warrior
    Herpzalot - 60 Cleric
    Stickybudz - 55 Cleric

Closed Thread