+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Soul Builds Discussion and input.

  1. #1
    Rift Master DSWBeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    694

    Default Soul Builds Discussion and input.

    I see many builds flooding the board. So i suggest that all builds be placed here so the board isnt overloaded with them. I shall go first. This is my 38Ranger/13Assassin.
    http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/build...assin.30500050

    And for all who havent seen the Soul Calculator yet it can be found here.
    http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple forestwhitakereye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DSWBeef View Post
    I see many builds flooding the board. So i suggest that all builds be placed here so the board isnt overloaded with them. I shall go first. This is my 38Ranger/13Assassin.
    http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/build...assin.30500050

    And for all who havent seen the Soul Calculator yet it can be found here.
    http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/
    I would take the 5 points out of Enduring and put them in Cruel Vengeance. I'd also take 1 point out of Call: Shadow Stalker (you have the 31 point Blood Raptor) and put it in Magnify Pain. If you don't need Crippling Shot, that could be the 2nd point in Magnify Pain.

    http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/build...00005030500050

  3. #3
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    754

    Default

    Two builds I have been playing with are..
    Sentinel main/raid heal build - http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/build...00:purifier.50

    Justicar mainly solo build - http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/build...50:purifier.10
    <img src=http://i35.tinypic.com/25z3xpe.jpg border=0 alt= />

  4. #4
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Maximum dps build ?
    http://www.riftrolebuilder.com/build...t.150023100050

    Pyromancer pours on the damage while going after the elementalist curse for that extra damage...

    thoughts ?

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    98

    Default

    31/20 Shaman/Justicar

    I will go ahead a post this in here however I do think one thread to dicuss all builds my get confusing and overly full but I am willing to give it a try.

    The above build is focused on raiding melee buffer support assuming bosses are not stunable but casting is interruptable.

    Dėtail

  6. #6
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia USA
    Posts
    754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Detail View Post
    31/20 Shaman/Justicar

    I will go ahead a post this in here however I do think one thread to dicuss all builds my get confusing and overly full but I am willing to give it a try.

    The above build is focused on raiding melee buffer support assuming bosses are not stunable but casting is interruptable.

    Dėtail
    I do agree! It's probably going to get a little cluttered in here.
    <img src=http://i35.tinypic.com/25z3xpe.jpg border=0 alt= />

  7. #7
    Rift Master DSWBeef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    694

    Default

    id rather this be cluttered then the whole class board, it will let up when they make individual boards for each calling.

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple forestwhitakereye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DSWBeef View Post
    id rather this be cluttered then the whole class board, it will let up when they make individual boards for each calling.
    Every calling will need 56 sub boards, one for each 3 soul combination.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts