Closed Thread

Thread: Harbinger soul?

Soulwalker

Default Harbinger soul?

I rolled a mage because this soul seemed fun to mess with. However, it's not available to me. I was a previous subscriber and owned Storm Legion. Is there someone I purchase this soul from or what?

Soulwalker

Having the same problem, can't select of the expansion souls on a new character but I am able to play on my Defiler.
    Last edited by Aedir; 06-13-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Ascendant

It's a bug with the premade system. You can do it manually just select a different option until you create your char.

Soulwalker

I was wondering about that. Thanks. Mind telling me how to do it "manually", because I'm not sure I follow.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by MadDemon64 View Post
    I was wondering about that. Thanks. Mind telling me how to do it "manually", because I'm not sure I follow.
    Click 'close' without choosing one of the premade specs. Click on one of the three soul icons (located between the 'branch' and 'root' abilities, and select the soul (harbinger) you want.

Soulwalker

So let me get this right.

"The RIFT® Free-to-Play model is built on a simple idea: everyone can download, log in, and play the entire game, free. New players have access to all game content – from dungeons and Warfronts to the latest raids – with no level restrictions. "

But yet I have to buy an expansion pack that was released months back in order to use the 4 new souls?

Quote Originally Posted by Aertryal View Post
    So let me get this right.

"The RIFT® Free-to-Play model is built on a simple idea: everyone can download, log in, and play the entire game, free. New players have access to all game content – from dungeons and Warfronts to the latest raids – with no level restrictions. "

But yet I have to buy an expansion pack that was released months back in order to use the 4 new souls?
    That or just buy the new souls on the store. Game content means things you can do, not everything in the game, that would obviously contradict selling anything in the store.

Closed Thread