+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For those that went to PAX, Gamescon

Default For those that went to PAX, Gamescon

I've been looking at a lot of the information that we've seen that came from these places and I was curious if anyone noticed how this works, in regards to the stacking of similar skills from multiple souls. For example:

Shaman
    Unyeilding - Increases armor by (3/6/9/12/15)%.
    Chosen of Battle - Increases the damage done with Staves and Two Handed Maces by (2/4/6/8/10)%

Justicar
    Hammer of Virtue - Melee attacks with a one handed or two handed mace or hammer deal an additional (2/4/6/8/10)% damage
    Armor of Virtue - Armor is increased by (3/6/9/12/15)%

These 2 skills seem to be exactly the same to me by description, So does that mean that putting 5 points into each of the skills does that mean I would have +30% armor and +20% damage? The question goes the same for the increased mana regen between souls.

Even my dark passenger wants to play Rift.

I can't say for sure but I'm almost certain it does in fact mean that. Otherwise it would just be a waste of points if you spent 5 points into something and got nothing out of it.

Also, Hammer of Virtue will only affect your damage if you are using a two handed mace, not a stuff, or vice versa Chosen of Battle wont work with a one handed mace. Actually, once you read it, Chosen of Battle seems to only add 10% to your weapon damage, and Hammer of Virtue seems to add 10% damage to your actual attacks, so in fact it wouldn't be straight up 20%. It would be 10% from Hammer of Virtue, and only 10% to your weapon damage for Shaman, meaning it will probably only amount to like 4% more damage on your actual attacks since it's not taking stats or buffs into account, so it's really more like 14%, not 20. As for the armor, yes, that looks like it would be 20%.
    Last edited by Scythras; 09-23-2010 at 06:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread