+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's the next big function that we will get to see more Class information?

Default What's the next big function that we will get to see more Class information?

I'm curious what is the next big thing that will bring out more information on Soul Trees, more game play information, more content information (dungeons/Raids/etc) , and of course info on when the beta is starting. I feel like a dope fiend who needs a hit, but my drug of choice is "Rift Information". I guess I wonder how many others out there are like me?

I'm especially looking forward to seeing the Beastmaster soul tree and the druid soul tree.

Blizzcon? Lol, sorry couldn't resist.

I don't see anything on the horizon but they do have game days in SF a lot.

I too hope that we get more info soon. I do feel like a junkie since we got a ton of stuff from pax, gc, and e3 in the last months.

Yeah, I'm worried that we won't see any more soul trees for the foreseeable future. The ones we do have are from fans at GamesCom and PAX and not official releases from Trion. I understand why they wouldn't want to release that kind of stuff as it puts a mark of permanence on data that's still very much a work in progress but the data junkie in me wants more!

More details about the soul trees would be great, yeah. But what I'd like to see next at most is some information (at least some snacks) about the endcontent gameplay.

I have to add I'm very satisfied with the information flow of the last 2 month. Some pepole did a great job for the community with all the details about the game. I think now it's again up to the Rift Team to release more informations about the game.
    Last edited by Osho; 09-20-2010 at 11:26 AM.

I reckon the flow of info will become slower and slower as we head into the future. But I could be wrong, and hope I am wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenwolf View Post
    I reckon the flow of info will become slower and slower as we head into the future. But I could be wrong, and hope I am wrong!
    As long as it doesnt dry up to nothing Ill be happy heh. Heck, beta should be around the corner (fingers crossed) and maybe they'll do like blizz did and while having a closed beta have one sans NDA so the info flows freely.

Abigale basically answered my question in her latest post.

I'd wager stuff will trickle out till open beta , then the flood gates will open, with some coming out before that.

I for one, was hoping that New York comic con would be where Trion headed next but at the moment I don't think they like the East Coast very much.

Dear Trion,

I'll be there this year, with my cameras and my friends - if you don't show up, I'll get the word out with a megaphone if I have to - but if you did show up, that'd be great because I could use a T-Shirt and some real time footage...

I would like to see the last Cleric class - I'm hoping for a dual wielding melee machine that heals by absorbing the souls of the death - ooooooo (yes, I know its not happening...)
    Shagroth, GM of Myth

a Belmont Guardian Guild
    http://www.Myth-Guild.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shagroth View Post
    I for one, was hoping that New York comic con would be where Trion headed next but at the moment I don't think they like the East Coast very much.

Dear Trion,

I'll be there this year, with my cameras and my friends - if you don't show up, I'll get the word out with a megaphone if I have to - but if you did show up, that'd be great because I could use a T-Shirt and some real time footage...

I would like to see the last Cleric class - I'm hoping for a dual wielding melee machine that heals by absorbing the souls of the death - ooooooo (yes, I know its not happening...)
    I'm attending NYCC next month as well... I didn't see Trion's name on their list thou... =(
    --------------------boom chicka wah waaaw--------------------

I was wondering if they were going to the NY CC as well but Abigale didn't mention it in her post, and I haven't seen any of the devs or scott mention it either so I doubt they are going. That would probably be the closest they would ever get to me in terms of shows that come anywhere near me hehe. If it were possible, i'd say bring one of those shows to FL! I'd go for sure!

Where is this post by abigale? I would like to know when/where the next events are.

It doesn't actually mention events per se, but does mention an overall approach to whats going on in general. Here's the link.

Even my dark passenger wants to play Rift.

Thanks alot, I really appreciate it!

+ Reply to Thread