+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Found this....

Default Found this....

Blade Dancer

The first demo kicked off with the Blade Dancer, a dual-wielding rogue-like class who has some stealth capability, but to fully take advantage of the arsenal of abilities you must weave in combination attacks from your left and right hands. It's a bit more involved than, say, playing a rogue in World of Warcraft where you simply mash a single button until you've built up five combo points.

Source

This sounds interesting

This is also from the same site:

The other two classes shown were the Inquisitor (a healer) and the Elementalist (a caster / pet class). However, I also caught glimpse of a couple classes at character select: Champion, Shaman, Warlock and Assassin.

There already was a topic somewhere about this, most of us speculated that it had to do with combo's and timing + chaining abilities together.

Regards,
    Kalbuir

Nothing new I haven't heard/seen.
    Howdy

Yeah, that Curse article has been floating around for a few days. I'm assuming a good idea of the "chaining strikes to create combos" method is similar to combat in Age of Conan, where you choose different angles to strike from, and if you activate an ability that requires multiple striking angles, you follow the required angles on your screen to successfully perform that combo. That's my interpretation anyways. It could be something totally different, but when I read that part from the Curse article, I immediately thought of Age of Conan. We'll see what turns up!

+ Reply to Thread